The 6 best Peanut Butters.

Options

Replies

• 902sexxi
    902sexxi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter& co cinnamon raisin swirl and white chocolate wonderful makes my world go 'round!
    Skippy honey roasted gets honorable mention.
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    My every weekday morning consists of a PB2 & Jam sandwich on a high fibre English muffin (although I post it as a thinwhich cuz it's easier to log that way).

LUV IT!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :tongue:
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    I've never seen Kraft Peanut Butter here..... I notice both of y'all are in Canada so must just be up there. Which is odd because we have everything else Kraft lol
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    I've never seen Kraft Peanut Butter here..... I notice both of y'all are in Canada so must just be up there. Which is odd because we have everything else Kraft lol

they have ketchup flavored Lay's potato chips up there too. it's a strange place where the normal rules of physics don't seem to apply.... :grumble:
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options

they have ketchup flavored Lay's potato chips up there too. it's a strange place where the normal rules of physics don't seem to apply.... :grumble:

and french fries are served with gravy and cheese curd.
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    320px-Reeses_Peanut_Butter_Cups.jpg
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    f23.jpg

ETA: I love all peanut butter. Every where. I've never had *bad* peanut butter.
    How clever.
  • Chelz2013
    Chelz2013 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    My all time favorite hands down:

pbco-wcw-2012-web-lrg.jpg

I eat that **** with a spoon.

Personally I like the powdered PBs. Way easier to mix into a protein shake at the gym.

YESYESYES
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options

I've seen ketchup flavored potato chips here.... I think they're Heinz
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    Pistachio butter ftw

DSC_1645-678x1024.jpg
  • Chelz2013
    Chelz2013 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    f23.jpg

ETA: I love all peanut butter. Every where. I've never had *bad* peanut butter.

OH M GEE
  • retrobyte
    retrobyte Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    imported_9300652012255.jpg
  • Nickle526
    Nickle526 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmmm. I love me some jif.
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    Adams All Natural creamy peanut butter.
  • thesifter
    thesifter Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    380-OriginalLR-350x350.jpg
  • JDMarlowe
    JDMarlowe Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I am currently hooked on Peter Pan Whipped.... Also love Planters Natural Creamy
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    What's up with the lack of love for Skippy?? Creamy Skippy will win my heart any day mmmmm :heart:
  • MuseofSong
    MuseofSong Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Now I have to buy peanut butter from peanut butter & co, which I've never ever heard of before.

THANKS GUYZ
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options

and french fries are served with gravy and cheese curd.

Really? A big company like Kraft I just assumed it was in the states. We have Skippy and a few others but we don't have Reeses or Peter Pan.

Ketchup chips are really good if you just give them a chance.

Poutine Is a wonderful creation that everyone should try once in their lives.

....and we also put Maple Syrup on everything...just cause we can! :tongue:
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    NO to all you peeps who still buy PB in a jar! It's terrible for you! It's a LOT of sugar, very little in the way of peanuts, and sometimes, lots of other stuff that the maker won't talk about. YUK. Even if none of you have a Food Co-Op near you, at least find a whole foods or something, and go in, buy the jar that says: 100% peanut butter (and nothing else). Better yet, find a local health food store and go in and grind your own. It just seems more expensive, but remember that you are getting the WHOLE FOOD and not a bunch of fillers and gunk. Since you ARE getting the whole food, you'll likely eat a lot less and feel a lot better. Why waste perfectly good calories on junk? What can I say, I am, perhaps, the world's biggest food nazi!

Not all PB in a jar has all the junk you are talking about. There are tons of PBs in a jar that the ingredients are just peanuts or peanuts and salt, and Whole Foods isn't the only place to get it. Most grocery stores carry them now.