Mini Goal Hit!

Options
BobbyDaniel
BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
When i began my weight loss journey this past March i set a pretty high mini goal of losing 20 pounds which would at least make my driver's license honest...then i hit the wall. Sadly i hit that wall around June and was stuck there until a couple of months back when i was introduced to MFP and C25K. I'm happy to announce that as of this morning i have hit that first goal...weighing in at 199.5!
This puts me a little under 20 pounds left to hit my goal of 40 pounds by my 40th birthday in March 2011 and i'm feeling better than ever! I even noticed in the mirror this morning and pictures taken over the weekend that the change is evident.
Praising God for all of this! This is His temple and I'm giving it back to Him!

be God's
bobbyd

Replies

• Sarah31210
    Options
    congrats! keep up the good work!! :drinker:
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    You're awesome, Bobbyd!!!
    Keep up the great work! Your post is very inspirational as well. :o)
    I've only been at it for 2 weeks and I'm beginning to notice some changes in my face and I feel fantastic!

How's that C25K going? I should get into that as well.
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Amen to that!
  • lucysmommy
    Options
    thats fab news

well done

x
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    :laugh: "At least makes my driver license honest."

Good for you. My big step #1 is to lose 60 lbs. before April 2011. That's the start of golf season around here.
  • brookejoye
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    That's great!!! Keep it up!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    C25K is going great, i registered for my first 5K this morning, it will be the Jingle Bell Run in Lake Charles, LA on Dec. 4! I'm on week 8 of the program this week, 28 minute runs. Thanks for the encouragement!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!