Revenge.

Options
2»

Replies

• Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Good for you!

It's so funny, some men leave their young, while some of us can only wish they could have them.

Very sweet :)
  • imogen__may
    imogen__may Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You're doing the best thing, you're a strong woman and you'll be a good roll model for your kid! Best of luck x
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    men suck donkeyballs!
    your better then him!
    go make a new life
    and smile.
    to HELL with him!
  • l0l0p
    l0l0p Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    OP>>>> LOVE THE Attitude you got there!!!:flowerforyou:

YOU ARE A GREAT Example for this Quote>>>>>>>>>>>>Being strong doesn't mean you'll never get hurt........... It means that even when you do get hurt, you'll never let it defeat you!!!!!

WTG Awesome Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart: :heart:

AND to end it off >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> What hurts you today, makes you stronger tomorrow! :drinker:
  • csmullins78
    csmullins78 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Ok... this hits close to home for me.

Why do we feel like rejection somehow means we weren't "good enough" for another person? Maybe it means nothing other than that we weren't right for each other... Or, perhaps it means that the problem is with him!

I fall into this same trap. I ask myself, "why wasn't I enough for him?" and "why would he want someone else when he could have me?" These are all fallacies.

The important thing is realizing that you are enough as you are. The only person you need to make happy is yourself. You can't control what other people think or do.

Put yourself first. Confidence is very attractive!
  • hillarysmith21
    hillarysmith21 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    No you don't sound hypocritical! I think it's great you want to do this for you. You deserve it! And someone better, I'm sorry about all of that.
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the uplifting and the motivating words, everyone! Yes, I had the forlorn sensation initially, but now I'm using it to better myself and fortify my body and mind. In the end, I'm doing this for me and my son because he deserves a better future and I deserve to be happy. :happy:
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    Booo. I thought that this involved some car keying or other sabotage. *walks away disappointed*

Be disappointed all you want, but keying his car is beneath me. Besides, it wasn't his car that did this. End of story.
  • Shannonthompson73
    Shannonthompson73 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Good for you, the high road it tough to take but worth it in the end.

Please don't let his crazy make you feel like you are less than you should be .You are always enough. He is the one who could not get himself together to be enough!

Take care of you.
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    Oooooh, my ex made some really stubborn, bad decisions and turned into a big ole selfish loser himself. Thank God we didn't have children, because he would have just up and left them, too, yep. With mine it was some odd sort of early mid-life crisis or something. I don't know how he let himself stoop as low as he did, but the main thing is that I flat out don't like people like that.

He may think I'm not good enough for him, but I don't agree and don't care. I lost respect for him, and we don't see eye to eye on what makes a person selfish, etc. It's like our values evolved 180 degrees away from each other over time. Well, that's not my problem now ;)

It's absolutely great to do it for you and your child! Relish in not having to care about what he thinks or what he's doing. It's so, so nice to not have to care anymore about someone who hurts you. I found that incredibly freeing. If my ex chooses to be a hurtful person, it's awesome that I kind of hate him now. That's so much nicer than loving someone like that.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    know your post is a little old, but you are on the right track and you will prevail. Youre right the best revenge will be success and happiness without him.

Karma she can be very cruel.
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I seriously applaud your attitude toward the whole thing. It shows how resilient you are and your revenge is the best kind.

I'm sorry it happened, but glad that you found out now than after getting married and that guy wasting you and your son's time. Your son has a great example of how strong women can be!

on another note...your profile pic...SPIDER!! lol:drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Approximately 12 hours ago, I found out why my ex-fiancee abandoned my son and I seven months ago and that's to get married to another broad. It hurts knowing the truth as to why the person you spent two years with decided to uproot himself and leave his family behind, but I'll be fine. It's the fact that getting married is more important than being a father is what sticks the hardest with me. So, I've come to the conclusion that I'll stick to my work out routine and go back to the clean eating diet to prove that I am more than this and that this didn't break me. My son deserves more and a better life and I'm going to give it to him. No, I'm not the victim here nor am I going to play that card, but it sucks for the both of us that we weren't good enough. I have no desire to get back into shape to "prove" he missed out when he left, because I'm doing it for me. This is fuel for me to keep on keeping on and strive for better. I'm sure I'm coming off as hypocritical, but it is what it is. The best revenge is to prove that you're doing better without them and you're doing better than them. I don't see a problem in doing that. Cheers!

Why degrade the other woman as a broad. It was not her fault. Put the blame on your ex-boyfriend.

Good luck on your weightless journey. Trust me you are hurting now, but this will make you a stronger person. Sometimes things happen to us and we cannot understand why, but later on in life we look back and are glad at how our life turns out.
  • pattydon2
    Options
    Some day, the right person will come into your life and this will be a distant memory.