Fitness Blender

Options
I am new so forgive me if this has already been mentioned. I just found a great website with tons of free work out videos of every kind imaginable. It is called fitness blender. Haven't had a chance to try any yet but I plan to this weekend. If you have Already tried it I would love to hear your thoughts.

Replies

• RobKnits
    RobKnits Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I use their site. They have a great variety of workouts. The workouts are free and they range in lengths and difficulty. So on days when I am only able to do a quick workout or days when I want to sweat big time they are my go to site. I enjoy the ones where they workout together (great interaction between the two).
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I love these! I do them in my hotel room when I'm traveling for work. I just did the Kona Beach Bodyweight one last week and it's great. Great cardio/interval videos too. I always do a warm up video and a cool down video too.

I really want to try the 88 minute 1000 calorie burn workout but I just have to make sure my downstairs neighbors won't be home for a while :)
  • Rholynhel
    Rholynhel Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks! Can't wait to try some!
  • justelien
    Options
    I love this site! They have a YouTube channel I'm subscribed to. I make playlists the night before.
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    BUMP!

Love me some Fitness Blender. When I'm rushing in the morning I do one of their tabatas/cardio burn work outs. I recommend it to everyone that says "oh, I just didn't have the time" B.S!
  • coffee4me57
    Options
    Going to check it out, thanks!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • bluelena
    bluelena Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Fitness Blender! Daniel and Kelli are my new BFFs.

It's great that there's no chance of boredom, unlike some programs where you are doing the same workouts over and over. I've downloaded their 4-week program for busy people (30 minutes a day) and will start that soon.

For right now, though, I just balance strength, HIIT, and flexibility throughout the week (I run for cardio). I like that I can stack several short workouts together depending on what I feel like doing for the day.

I think my favorite part is that there aren't any gimmicky sets or ridiculous music in the background. If I want music, I can play my own. If not, I just workout to the rhythm of my breath.

As someone mentioned above, I like it when they do the workouts together. Great interaction. I love how they crack up in Push Yourself Harder during the squats. "Whose idea WAS this?" Heh.

It's refreshing to see the people that designed the workouts actually DOING THEM, instead of running around the set telling other people what to do. I like that sometimes they get winded or tired and have to modify. JUST LIKE REGULAR PEOPLE.

And their bodyweight workouts are fantastic. Great for travel.

And it's FREE.
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Been using their videos for over a year. And I absolutely love their videos. If anyone hasn't given them a try, I'd certainly recommend them. I love their variety there, & it helps me change up the routine all the time. I constantly recommend them to friends & anyone that's looking for good workout videos.
  • Coach_Simon
    Coach_Simon Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm subscribed to their YouTube channel and have also checked out their website. It's challenging every time and I love it! Definitely worth checking out!
  • shellfly
    shellfly Posts: 186
    Options
    I've been using their HIIT workouts for a little while now. Love that they're very challenging and with a good variety of moves. I was doing a lot more running HIIT before, but felt like the constant repetition was causing my joints some stress (I don't have the best knees). Since mixing it up with Fitness Blender, I don't feel like I'm straining anything in particular, and I can easily modify those moves that are a little too tough on my knees.