B&A with pics, female 5'8"

Options
My original starting weight was 184 lbs at the first of February. I've still got a couple pounds to go, but the pressure is off me to "lose it or die". I'm not ready yet to get off my blood pressure meds even though the doc said if I lost 40 lbs I could (too scared), but I'll tell you what ... it sure feels good to not be afraid of cameras anymore! The before picture is the ONLY one I allowed to be taken of me during the 2 years before I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism, and that's only because it was fake Elvis and we were in Waikiki and I was feeling good. :glasses:

992cdf07-01b1-4280-928f-61a6b590cf15.jpg.html

facecomparisonoct.png?t=1382078197

Replies

• JcMey3r
    JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Here we go, the IMG should be img

fullcomparisonoct.png

facecomparisonoct.png
  • JcMey3r
    JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Have to say that it is a great transformation! don't even look the same anymore(face).
  • jayjay12345654321
    jayjay12345654321 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    thank you! :flowerforyou: i kept retrying and was up to 5 fails. now i can't seem to shrink it so the width fits in the box.
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You not only look great but so much younger!
  • watto1980
    watto1980 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    nice work, you look like a completely different person. Look heaps younger now too!
  • jayjay12345654321
    jayjay12345654321 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    thank you, guys. :blushing: i'm so sorry i can't for the life of me figure out how to put the images in my OP and then shrink them down to fit the window. i've posted images before, but never with photobucket. posting images is probably the one archaic thing about this forum.

when my face was all bloated like that, i quit wearing makeup and quit fixing my hair because it was devastating to look in the mirror and not recognize the person looking back. i've been watching youtube videos to re-teach myself how to put on eyeshadow. :tongue:
  • rachael1805
    rachael1805 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wowser- totally ispired, impressed and about to stalk you for 'how did you do it' answers :smile:
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    'Mazin. You look like your own daughter now! :flowerforyou:
  • Crumbled_Cookie
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Totally different, healthy and younger!
    Congratulations!
  • angelamangus1
    angelamangus1 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look like a completely different person. You look younger! Fantastic job and you have give me some motivation!
  • russellbrand69
    russellbrand69 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am gobsmacked - it's like a pic of mother and daugher!
    What a wonderful transformation - congratulations to you!
  • echofm1
    echofm1 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Wow! You really do look completely different and definitely younger. Like I would say your "now" picture looks like you're in your 20's. Not sure how old you are, but WOW.
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Wonderful transformation!
  • andysmom
    andysmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats!
  • sld4063
    sld4063 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look awesome- great inspiration to me as I am 5'9
  • colochel
    colochel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Was hoping to find inspiration here today. Now I can mark that off the list :) Beautiful job, dear. You're a serious rockstar.
  • colochel
    colochel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Do you mind sharing a little more information? What kind of things worked for you... what didn't. Would appreciate it!
  • BrandNewFabulousMe
    Options
    Wonderful, wonderfu!!
  • LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    first - yes, one must *always* get photos taken with fake Elvis. you did good.
    second - congratulations on managing to lose while hypothyroid! - this makes it even more of a challenge. you did awesome.

most of all: YOU LOOK AMAZING!

and you look like you FEEL AMAZING!

^_^
  • sinistras
    sinistras Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Nice "ballet dancer" legs too! Even if you don't do ballet. Wow! Wonderfully done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!