New here from Canada

Options
Hello.. My name is Ainsley and i'm 26 years old and from Ontario Canada and just found this site. I'm so glad I found it because ever since I started taking this medication called 'zyprexa', I gained over 80 lbs!!! I've been so depressed and unhappy with the way I look now... I"ve made it my new years resolution to lose weight and get back how I was before and this site seems like it will help a lot!

I hope I'm able to lose the weight... I know it won't be easy, especially because i'm still on the medication and I can't get off of it, but I'm determined to try and with the support from this website I think I may just be successful :)

Nice to meet everyone!

~Ainsley

Replies

• Ainsley
    Ainsley Posts: 20
    Options
    Hello.. My name is Ainsley and i'm 26 years old and from Ontario Canada and just found this site. I'm so glad I found it because ever since I started taking this medication called 'zyprexa', I gained over 80 lbs!!! I've been so depressed and unhappy with the way I look now... I"ve made it my new years resolution to lose weight and get back how I was before and this site seems like it will help a lot!

I hope I'm able to lose the weight... I know it won't be easy, especially because i'm still on the medication and I can't get off of it, but I'm determined to try and with the support from this website I think I may just be successful :)

Nice to meet everyone!

~Ainsley
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Welcome
  • bricker06
    bricker06 Posts: 316
    Options
    hello and happy healthy new year.
  • Eeyore
    Eeyore Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Ainsley, welcome. I am also new here to....we are in the struggle together. I am also on medication which made me gain a lot of weight. You are not alone.