Newbie here!

Options
Just wanted to come say hello and introduce myself, my name is Laurie! Ok so this site is new to me but NOT the whole dieting/healthy eating thing! I think I have lost track of how many times I have tried and tried to lose weight now, but I am motivated this time to do it! I know I can do it because I did do it once before almost 6 years ago, so part of my motivation is to look like I did then! The rest of my motivation is knowing that I want to be healthy for my family and myslef!:smile: So hello everyone, I believe I am here to stay!

Replies

• brookejoye
    Options
    Good luck on your journey!
  • ShannonBBC20
    ShannonBBC20 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck! sending you a FR
  • lauriecilley
    lauriecilley Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks Brooke! It's greatly appreciated! Its funny that you call it a journey, because in July I started a blog and the title of my blog is my journey thru life! lol Have a super good day!
  • Chubzeez
    Options
    Welcome to fitness pal !!!
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes on this journey. Sending you a friends request.
  • LoneAngel
    LoneAngel Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome!!

I think youll find this site veeeerrry helpfull, I have! and would love to read all about your journey thru life sometime! :p
    xxx
  • lauriecilley
    Options
    wow! Thanks for all the support guys! Its so greatly appreciated! A friend of mine recommended this site and I'm glad she did!
  • lauriecilley
    Options
    I havent actually put much in this blog lately because I have been on my other blogs ( yes I am a blogger...sort of) but here is the link to it:

http://myadventurethrulife.blogspot.com/

It says adventure thru life but the blog header is journey, journey was taken when I set up this blog so I chose the next best word. Now that I am back into the swing of things I will get myself back on track and blogging about my soon to be success at weight loss!