Newbie here!

lauriecilley
lauriecilley Posts: 19 Member
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Just wanted to come say hello and introduce myself, my name is Laurie! Ok so this site is new to me but NOT the whole dieting/healthy eating thing! I think I have lost track of how many times I have tried and tried to lose weight now, but I am motivated this time to do it! I know I can do it because I did do it once before almost 6 years ago, so part of my motivation is to look like I did then! The rest of my motivation is knowing that I want to be healthy for my family and myslef!:smile: So hello everyone, I believe I am here to stay!

Replies

• Good luck on your journey!
  • ShannonBBC20
    ShannonBBC20 Posts: 6 Member
    welcome and good luck! sending you a FR
  • lauriecilley
    Thanks Brooke! It's greatly appreciated! Its funny that you call it a journey, because in July I started a blog and the title of my blog is my journey thru life! lol Have a super good day!
  • Welcome to fitness pal !!!
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Welcome and best wishes on this journey. Sending you a friends request.
  • LoneAngel
    LoneAngel Posts: 10 Member
    Hey welcome!!

I think youll find this site veeeerrry helpfull, I have! and would love to read all about your journey thru life sometime! :p
    xxx
  • lauriecilley
    wow! Thanks for all the support guys! Its so greatly appreciated! A friend of mine recommended this site and I'm glad she did!
  • lauriecilley
    I havent actually put much in this blog lately because I have been on my other blogs ( yes I am a blogger...sort of) but here is the link to it:

http://myadventurethrulife.blogspot.com/

It says adventure thru life but the blog header is journey, journey was taken when I set up this blog so I chose the next best word. Now that I am back into the swing of things I will get myself back on track and blogging about my soon to be success at weight loss!
This discussion has been closed.