Looking for 'uncomplicated' MFP pals...

Options
Simply just looking for some down-to-earth people who want to lose a few pounds or maintain weight. Healthy tips/recipes, a pat on the back, even venting is okay. I'm not into body building/sculpting, crazy diets or trying to drink 2 gallons of water a day. If you choose not to log in for a few days, that's okay too... We all have a life outside the internet (or I hope so!). So if this fits you, add me. :)

Replies

• crawpapa
    crawpapa Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I usually don't post on the weekends. Those belong to my family, we eat out or go to Starbucks and get the really bad, but oh so good, stuff and then I hit the gym during the week.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    funny
    good luck
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I can't live outside the Internet. It's too scary.
  • dread352
    Options
    Hi Jenni I'm David I'm always looking for more friends to motivate
    and to receive motivation so if you want feel free to add me :)
  • tdavies174
    Options
    Hi you can add me

I don't live on the message boards but like to keep an eye on things ;)
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    So far have added 8 people!! :wink:
  • oncmed
    oncmed Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much just watching my portions (not weighing my food. just eating whatever is on my plate & not going for multiple fill-ups) & exercising. Would love to be buddies.
  • katienurse
    Options
    Uncomplicated? That's me. I just want to feel good, enjoy my life, and look better in my tennis clothes, :-)
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Have added 16 new friends and counting... :flowerforyou:
  • Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    LOL
    I can't live outside the Internet. It's too scary.
  • rowanwood
    rowanwood Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Sorry, uncomplicated sort of sounds like an insult to me. I pride myself on being super complex.
  • Ashley121205
    Ashley121205 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :happy:

I'm a stay at home Mom of 4 girls. Committed to my workouts but no crazy fad diets :wink:
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    lol uncomplicated? I was like... is that me? Hahahahaa!!!! I have no idea! But... I log on daily, and I am a huge supporter of everyone. I keep my friends list low so I can support and get to know everyone. I pay attention for sure. Feel free to add me also if you'd like. :)
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I think I'm out. I'm super needy. good luck OP.
  • AlysonM
    AlysonM Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • AcidWords21
    AcidWords21 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Always have good advice to lend.
    Go ahead & add.
  • xmysterix
    xmysterix Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Lots of recipes, here :) Feel free to add.
  • sjanejack
    sjanejack Posts: 158
    Options
    I'd like to have more friends on here, I go on almost every day but sometimes I get busy or just don't feel like going on myfitnesspal as much. I haven't logged my calories in a while, but i'm still 50 pounds lighter than I used to be. I'm trying to just maintain my weight for at least a few weeks, but I think it'd be cool to be able to keep another person motivated if they'd be ok with that.