Replies

• sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    congrats to you! Great achievement!
  • IamUndrCnstruction
    IamUndrCnstruction Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    WOW! start taking notes, this is going to be a movie. you need to pitch this script soon. congrats.

:ohwell:
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    You are awesome!!!! I ran the longest I have ever run last night too, maybe it was something in the air that blew in both of our directions!! Keep it up Miss Runner :flowerforyou:
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    This is SO cool. I love that the inspiration just came upon you and you did it.

Way to go! xx
  • IamUndrCnstruction
    Options
    You are awesome!!!! I ran the longest I have ever run last night too, maybe it was something in the air that blew in both of our directions!! Keep it up Miss Runner :flowerforyou:

YAY for us!!!!!!

And soehlerking, the craziest thing about it was that I DID like it!!! More than I ever thought I would, even when I was healthy! Maybe it's a "Oh don't you tell me I CAN'T do this thing" but I am more motivated than I ever was when I was thinner than this and had working lungs!
  • Tribesmama
    Options
    Brilliant news , keep going and you'l soon be running your 3miles (health permitting).
    The runner in you is obviously trying to get out and show off to the world :)
  • seanevan10
    seanevan10 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Someone else said it too....That is way more than I ran the first time! You go!!!!

YOU ARE a Runner!!!
  • p1xyn1xy
    p1xyn1xy Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You should be so proud of yourself! You worked hard to get yourself to this point. Great job!
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Brilliant!

Also, if you're not walking, you're running!
  • IamUndrCnstruction
    Options
    Going to try again tonight! Not yet ready to push for longer, but maybe can push for more often through out my walk :) My pulmonary rehab trainer is gonna flip out!!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    i cant wait to do this. there are some days im just walking along and i just want to run. but im still big. and i have a ripped ankle. so i dont want to mess it up more. but dammit im going to try it this weekend. thanks for your sharing such a great lil story.
  • Rastamann
    Rastamann Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Read you profile and that made it even more of an accomplishment! You Rock!
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Aw,,,,big NSV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good for you on your big accomplishment! Im sure it felt so good and you should be very proud of yourself that yes you can do it!!! Congrats to you such an inspiration indeed!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    way to do it
  • dwh77tx
    dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    congrats- it's addicting :)
  • chubendale
    chubendale Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Isn't great when you start seeing the none scale victories! It is awesome that you have stuck with it and realize what can be done. Remember to take it slow, only running ever other day at first.
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Wow what a great achievement. I can remember when I ran my first mile and had to phone my sis in law up ( as she is runner) and celebrate.

Well done.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    From who? LOL
  • becsnz1
    becsnz1 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Super excited for you!!!! I know that feeling oh so so well! :drinker: <<<<<that's just water BTW :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!