looking for a friend to help me stay on track

Options
Hi my name is Nichole, i am 33 years old. everytime i think im making progress and i lose 10 i turn around and gain 10 back. also, winter time is the hardest for me. so i am looking for someone to help me stay on track. someone that i can hopefully communicate with on a daily bases. right now i am at 180, i would like to be down to 135. so if you think your motivated enough to help me stay motivated please let me know. Thanks in advance. P.S. i gained all this weight with my last child. which was almost 5 years ago. i just cant seem to lose it. i am almost to the point of saying oh well and just live the way i am. but i know i will never be happy with that.

Replies

• jnwalker511
    jnwalker511 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me, I have lost 40 lbs so far and need to drop at least 80 more. I would be happy to be a support person on your journey. We can do this!!!
  • econista
    econista Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can add me too - I use MFP and Nike Training Club (smartphone app) to stay on track. I can't let my fitness get away from me judging by my family.... and it would be nice to have a few friends on here to encourage me to keep at it, and to rave about our workouts together. More than being skinny, I want to feel energetic, strong and light on my feet. People always say I don't need to lose weight because I am so tall that I carry it well, and we are an obese nation so people's ideas of healthy are skewed, but I know that at 5'10" with a very fine bone structure that I need to weigh about 135-140 at the most, and never ever under 130. I have been 120 a couple times (not on purpose! Medical issues) and I looked anorexic and felt like crap. but if I get over 140 I feel so heavy and lifeless. I think my profile says I weigh 140 now, but I weigh more than that, I just don't own a scale so I guess by my clothes that I am currently about 150. I cannot wait to fit into my skinny jeans again (you know, that pair we save to gauge our body's change over time) because then I'll know I weigh 135-140. And if I can get to where I can do a 30min NTC workout without extra breaks or going slow, I will know that I am fit.