Friends for encouragement

Options
Hi my name is Cheryl. I live in Hawaii..I have just decided that enough is enough of this lifestyle I am living. I weigh 245 lbs and am 5'2" and 39 years old. I have high blood pressure and just can't do what I am doing anymore. If not I am going to live a short life and that's not what I want. I want to take control of myself and body again. Any help form all of you and encouragement will greatly help. Please add me as a friend. It's going to be a long and hard process but I can't quit this time.

Replies

• laurenscarlett
    Options
    Also just starting up! Would love to be friends! :)
  • jnwalker511
    jnwalker511 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey there and welcome! Feel free to add me anyone can. I lost some weight but still have a long way to go so we can support each other.
  • JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) I'm 28 and my major issue is bellyfat I acquired after going on the pill as a teenager. Just can't seem to get it to budge. I'm not super active but I want to start getting a workout routine going soon and I try to watch what I eat on a daily basis.
  • amallia921
    Options
    You can add me!!!
  • Ashley121205
    Ashley121205 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My name is Ashley. I'm a 29 year old stay at home Mom of 4 girls :happy: