Looking for motivational friends!

Options
Hey all! I just finished the Insanity workout recently and will be starting Focus T25 in a week and would like to continue to stay motivated! Looking to add people who log daily and at least try to exercise fairly regularly :)

Replies

• EricRazorbacks
    EricRazorbacks Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey there. Congrats on finishing Insanity! I enjoy exercising, but never tried it. It looks tough. I've logged daily so far, and I think friend accountability will help me keep it up. Feel free to add me.
  • landonfloen
    landonfloen Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey shoot me an add! I only found this site two weeks ago but Ive logged daily every since and have had a solid 4 months since I started changing my habits. Id love to get more involved in this community.
  • clarence53powell
    clarence53powell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I try to log on daily and workout at least 3 to 5 times a week. Mix it up yu know, Cardio then Strength then a little cross fit... Lost about 18 pounds so far. Had a sports injury that sidlined me for about 3 weeks. I'm just starting back. Insanity will be the next step for me once I feel I'm ready. Maybe by Jan. Anyway shoot me a msg anytime. Later.
  • determined2bfit13
    determined2bfit13 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm new to this site, but I've logged in everyday and work out almost every day :)
  • jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I log daily and work out 5 days a week, mainly biking and the Elliptical soon to add swimming. The support active members on MFP has really proven helpful for me.
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Hey... Congrats! I finished Insanity 2 weeks ago and today marks Day 6 of Focus T25! Feel free to add... I log daily and I do try my best to motivate and reach out to each and everyone of my friends daily... ????
  • welovetea
    Options
    Way to go! Feel free to add me, too! I'd love more friends on here. I am doing the Younger Next Year program right now. It's slow and steady, so it works well for my semi-crazy life as a new adoptive parent.