Down 51 pounds!!

Options
Wanted to share my success with some of you. I'm on my phone can't post pics so I have a profile pic to show u! The first pic was middle march of this year second one is today. I'm down 51 pounds.
Stats in march. 228 bmi 30 body fat 31%
Now 176 bmi 23. Body fat now 20%
Also I'm 6 1
With hard work and eating in your calorie limit it can happen!!
Don't give up!

Replies

• RockClimber69
    RockClimber69 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Way to go!
  • jdjdmph
    jdjdmph Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the inspiration!! I am currently pregnant and will be at about your starting weight (also 6' tall) once I have the baby - would love to be at your current weight, but know it will take hard work and dedication!!

You have amazing muscle definition - would you mind sharing what your workout regime looked like?
  • amberbabb26
    amberbabb26 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the inspiration!! I am currently pregnant and will be at about your starting weight (also 6' tall) once I have the baby - would love to be at your current weight, but know it will take hard work and dedication!!

You have amazing muscle definition - would you mind sharing what your workout regime looked like?

Congrats on your baby! You sound where I was I have a now 18 month old baby. I gained weigjt through pregnancy and just had extra pounds anyway. I can say I look better now thn I ever had my belly looks better then before preggo!

My workout would be well at first alot of cardio more then weigjt lifting. I workout bout an hour a day 6 days a week. I have never done insanity like some people all of it but do some o the workouts. Elliptical, running, I do classes calle kinetic it's a muscle toning class it had weight lifting and alot of cardio circuits. I do alot of core like planks side planks, superman ect, Now my workout would be Monday cheat and back workout with tababta interval training,
    Tue tricep bicep with kinetic class
    Wed leg day weights lunges squats ect and spinning on the bike for cardio
    Thur shoulder an chest workouts with weights and I switch it up to interval training yesterday I did kickboxing
    Friday bicep, tricep with kinetic class or today I did insanity
    Sat I run 4 miles
    Sunday rest!
    Hope this helps any questions ask! Feel free to add me!
  • amberbabb26
    Options
    Sorry for bad grammer paragraphs ect on my phone. :(
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    wow!!!!
  • Kadoober
    Kadoober Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Good for you, you look amazing!

I thought you were giving us your age, as 61, rather than your height and I about died when I saw your picture. LOL!
  • amberbabb26
    Options
    Good for you, you look amazing!

I thought you were giving us your age, as 61, rather than your height and I about died when I saw your picture. LOL!

Haha oops yeah the whole on phone doesn't do what I want lol. No I'm 6"1. And age 27 lol
  • sheepgirl44
    sheepgirl44 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look fab! (are you like 8 feet tall?? You look so slim!!)
  • amberbabb26
    Options
    You look fab! (are you like 8 feet tall?? You look so slim!!)

I'm 6 feet 1. Lol not quite 8 feet but tall
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!!!
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Great job. That is an awesome transformation you pulled off.
  • Narc_soda
    Narc_soda Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • jessicalongwe
    jessicalongwe Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! 50lbs is my goal too. I'm so glad to see you did it the old fashioned way! Any diet secrets that you added in?
  • asheserin
    asheserin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm also 6'0 and started at almost where you did. Working my way to where you are! :) Thanks for the inspiration!
  • SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great!! Wish I was 6'1, my husband is 6'4, Im only 5'4 :laugh:
  • amberbabb26
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! 50lbs is my goal too. I'm so glad to see you did it the old fashioned way! Any diet secrets that you added in?

Thank you yes old fashion way I joined gym in jan. I do eat too lol I went down to 1600 and eat back exercise calories well most. I average 1700 to 2000 calorie and still lost plenty of weight don't believe in Starving myself. I don't eat supper clean but mostly. I splurge once a month for a meal and a sweet treat. But just changed my life style change. I don't eat dairy though personal decision drink almond milk. Also past 3 no carbs empty carbs only veggie. I eat a big breakfast and lunch and put most all carbs in those meals and my dinner a lean meat and a veggie. You can also look at my dairy.
  • amberbabb26
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!