What are some things that you'd never do (rock climbing)?

Options
teamAmelia
teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
What are some things that you'd never do (like rock climbing)?

For me, it would be rock climbing, skydiving, pretty much anything to do with heights.

Replies

• mayaocean
    mayaocean Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Jumping out of a moving plane, jumping off a bridge attached to a cord.

Do not want a heart attack, especially not before the age of 60.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Sky dive, bungee jump, ride on a motorcycle
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Scuba diving
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I climb rocks BECAUSE I'm scared of heights. Helps me to get over that fear. It terrifies the fu(k outta me but then I feel so awesome once I'm at the top.

yzFwmkh.jpg
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Never say never
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Sky diving....Scared of heights!
    Wouldn't touch a snake or any reptile - I just about hyper ventilate around those things!
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Parkour - I have neither the ability nor the inclination to try to run up a wall :frown:
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    no bungee jumping here, but i will skydive and have been thinking of doing it in the next year.
  • loselbs78
    Options
    I climb rocks BECAUSE I'm scared of heights. Helps me to get over that fear. It terrifies the fu(k outta me but then I feel so awesome once I'm at the top.

yzFwmkh.jpg

That's hardcore...I like to rock climb, but I always use a rope, a harness and someone to belay me.
    Ill have to say free style rock climb.
  • teamAmelia
    Options

yzFwmkh.jpg
    :laugh: This pic is the reason that I started this post. I saw it and was like, "No way!"
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options

yzFwmkh.jpg

^^this is AWESOME!!!
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Can't think of anything. Already skydived, bridge/rock jumped, rock climbed. There is still so much to do!! If you are afraid of something then go after it. Otherwise your fears will own you.

nicolee_1979 - I ate snake earlier this year while traveling in China. I also drank snake blood, and ate many other weird things. It was awesome!! :happy: :happy:
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Never say never

I'm never (and I mean NEVER) voluntarily jumping out of a perfectly functioning airplane.
  • teamAmelia
    Options

That's hardcore...I like to rock climb, but I always use a rope, a harness and someone to belay me.

Of course you would use a rope and harness. Do ppl climb w/o those things??? My hands and feet are getting sweaty just thinking about it.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Can't think of anything. Already skydived, bridge/rock jumped, rock climbed. There is still so much to do!! If you are afraid of something then go after it. Otherwise your fears will own you.

nicolee_1979 - I ate snake earlier this year while traveling in China. I also drank snake blood, and ate many other weird things. It was awesome!! :happy: :happy:

What does snake taste like? If its like chicken I'll be very disappointed :angry:
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Never say never

I'm never (and I mean NEVER) voluntarily jumping out of a perfectly functioning airplane.

Have to agree!
  • bunnybutler29
    Options
    Scuba diving. I am soooo scared of sharks and other big predatory fish in the water. Some family members go deep sea fishing and also swim while out there. I say no way, no how, never gonna happen.
  • loselbs78
    Options

Of course you would use a rope and harness. Do ppl climb w/o those things??? My hands and feet are getting sweaty just thinking about it.

Emily is not using any of it in her pic...She must be built ford tough! Heck, I even wear a helmet when I climb.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Actually, skydiving isn't bad for people who have fear of heights. I know it's hard to get but because your senses don't have reference of the ground. The same reason most people are okay going to an office on the 20th floor but would freak out if they stood close to a glass window on that same floor.
  • loselbs78
    Options
    The Thought of marriage scares the hell out of me!