Restarting Insanity tomorrow.. anyone else just start?

Options
Hi everyone,

I bought Insanity a few months ago and it kicked my butt in three days. I gave up when the semester got stressful, but I have two months almost EXACTLY before a family vacation to Disneyworld. I want to be 10 pounds lighter (or at least a pant size smaller) when I go.

I really need some people to do the challenge with me. Anyone else just start Insanity or want to start again with me?

Replies

• SirDoctorofTARDIS
    SirDoctorofTARDIS Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am going to restart Insanity tomorrow as well. I did it over the summer and sadly work (I'm an athletic trainer) has gotten out of control during this football season (9 season ending injuries on a team of about 50). This week is the last week of the regular season and sadly we will not be going to the playoffs.

I was looking for someone to keep me "honest" in that I actually do it every week. I did recently complete the AdvoCare 24 day challenge and while I did not lose too much weight (only a few pounds) I feel healthier and like I have more energy.
  • d3ck5
    d3ck5 Posts: 47
    Options
    i started last week :)

happy to be part of it.

would be nicer if someone was here to pick me up off the floor after every workout

:D
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    No.. but I really need too. I'm running out of excuses..
  • aclark41
    aclark41 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first week. Tomorrow is a rest day but I already feel good about it!
  • fizzylizzy4
    fizzylizzy4 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just started-- today 10/14 is my day 1! I'm looking for some accountability too and support. It's my first time doing insanity. My goal is to lost 15 lbs in the 60 days. Long term I'd like to lose 40- thought this would give me a jump start. I'm also sorta new to fitnesspal-- can we start a "group"?
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I started (again) today :drinker:
  • jenyzmcc
    jenyzmcc Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am on day 9! Had a couple of days off as I couldn't fit in the workouts around my work shifts. Really regretted it tonight as the workout was killer! Good Luck!:smile:
  • rowec270
    Options
    Starting on Monday! It will be my first time and I'm really hoping to stay committed and get some serious results! Feel free to add me! I'm looking for some accountability and support as it's been hard for me to stick with things in the past.
  • xDrella
    Options
    I started on monday too! Day 3 today (: first time doing insanity. I'm not concerned with numbers so much as fitting into my old jeans (they're just a little too snug right now)
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Y'all go ahead. I'm holding out for the program called sanity.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Finished the first week :drinker: :drinker:
  • hatsuharu01
    hatsuharu01 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just pulled mine out too. I am thinking about restarting because I want something different than what I have been doing. If anyone wants to they can message me. Would be really nice to have some support people :) I will probably start today just because I have to stop making excuses.
  • solobiker
    Options
    Re-started today. Did the plyo cardio then lifted weights for about 30 minutes after.