A bit more interaction please :)

Options
Would love to add a few more friends to my list, 30 something's (ugh.. almost 35.. oh well ;) ), mom's working hard to get fit, anyone's that has struggled with large amounts of weight loss, anyone that is struggling with the last 20, peanut butter lovers, men with pretty abs I can look at (kidding, sorta), friends that love to be supportive and enjoy being supported back.. you know.. whatever. :)

Replies

• ddjjpm
    ddjjpm Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am 32 mother of 2 trying to lose 16 more pounds.
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Wow@ your before/after pics. Great progress.
  • manda79rn
    manda79rn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thank you Amelia :)

Thanks for the adds ladies.
  • Runningcircuits
    Options
    Add away - 30 something mom myself and I'm logging every day.
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm almost 30, love peanut butter, and am struggling to lose those last 10-15 pounds. Main goal now is to lower my bf% through lifting and other resistance training (and clean eating, 90% of the time).

You look great, btw!!
  • determined2bfit13
    determined2bfit13 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm 33..uggh..LOL Trying to lose like 40 pounds and find some friends on here. Feel free to add me :)
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    FR sent! Not 30 but a big time PB lover :heart:
  • jenib0
    jenib0 Posts: 2
    Options
    Sending a friend request! I am almost 30, mom to a preschooler, and in this for the long haul-looking for friends to help stay motivated!
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Racquel1
    Racquel1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    hey all, also looking for more support, feel free to add! Need all the help I can get!
  • Heroness
    Options
    Hey there

Im also looking for some more friends here to help me stay on track! Im recently married 32 and struggling with the same 30lbs like forever! So here I am and this is the first time I have done MFP and so far Im very happy with it.

We dont have kids yet its one of the reasons Im here to lose weight before we start a family.

Please feel free to add me :)