Halloween Candy- Stash or trash?

Options
13»

Replies

• magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    I'll eat what I want to. My three year old will take care of the rest. If it's a crap ton I'll bring some in for the vultures at work.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I'm surprised nobody said this first, but, we donate ours to my kids dentist, who then sends it to the wonderful troops overseas. I'm proud of my kids for doing it, they're only 4,3,1. I explain to them that there are wonderful men and women who'll get to enjoy it and my kids are happy to hear that :)

That is the sweetest thing!!! Good deed for you guys!!! Very thoughtful :happy:
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm horrible about bringing vengeance on my coworkers lol I will usually give it for everyone else to have some, and I'm sure my husband will eat most of any candy before I get any...

Lucky for me though, no kids, and I might have to work so I probably won't really have access to any candy so I think I might not get any this year, but with how my husband is with sweets it's around me all the time so I'm not as tempted but he knows how to get to me with any kind of peanuts and chocolate YUMMMMMM
  • Gidzmo
    Gidzmo Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    What are you going to do for Halloween with all the lovely delicious evil candy? Save up enough calories, or just turn the other way? What's your absolute favorite Halloween Candy? (Snickers here!)

A middle road: enjoy a small amount.
  • gym__bound
    Options
    eat in moderation!! but workout extra hard:tongue:
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE 1000 grands!!!!!! However... for some reason I can't find them in the stores anymore!!!! :sad: So no.. unless I see those in my kids bags, I won't be eating any.

http://www.amazon.com/Nestle-Grand-Chocolate-Candy-1-5-Ounce/dp/B000V9CLFW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1382190077&sr=8-1&keywords=1000+grands
  • pinksparkles4
    Options
    Reese's Miniature Peanut Butter Cups. I keep them in a dish at work and have one or two in the afternoon when my sweet tooth gets a craving. Chocolate + peanut butter. UGH! Heaven.
  • helenrosemay
    helenrosemay Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I don't buy or eat any candy for Halloween. We don't really get trick or treaters where I live, plus I have no kids so there's no point in even getting any in.
  • H_Jack
    H_Jack Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Trash in our house. Or my husband will take it in for his students. I have a 2 year-old, so we trick-or-treat with her, but I don't let her eat the candy (and she doesn't care yet since she doesn't know what it is). I think I will buy myself a small dark chocolate bar and nibble on it for the "treat calories."