Caps or Hockey fans??? Maryland???

Options
Looking to find some new friends who enjoy hockey and may or may not be Caps fans. Season ticket holder here and been a long time Caps fan. Just getting back into MFP and seems like my friends list has gotten a little stale so be nice to find some locals (or just hockey fans) to talk some hockey.

Replies

• zanne54
    zanne54 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm a die-hard Leaf fan. But I do love Ovie. Feel free to add me.
  • keef1972
    keef1972 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Hey!!

I LOVE hockey....feel free to add me. I am an Islanders fan, but love the game, and all the teams as the league is full of skilled players.
  • keef1972
    Options
    I watch Toronto every Sat night. They've turned it around nicely the last couple of seasons.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Life long Rangers fan checking in.

For the AHL I follow the Binghamton Senators, since they're the hometown team.
  • zanne54
    Options
    I watch Toronto every Sat night. They've turned it around nicely the last couple of seasons.
    Ya, once they got through all the years of no draft picks that JFJ traded away for over-the-hill veterans.

Tavares is great, and Moulson has possibly the best hockey name (and hair) ever. Well, except for Stoner on the Wild and then, who can forget Satan?
  • zanne54
    Options
    Life long Rangers fan checking in.

For the AHL I follow the Binghamton Senators, since they're the hometown team.

LOVE Lundqvist. I went to the Rangers vs. Leafs home opener 2 years ago. It was such a thrill to be in MSG. We were way up in the rafters with the real fans - who, considering we were wearing Leafs jerseys and blue & white wigs, were really friendly and nice to us. Sure, we got chirped, but we chirped right back - all in good fun. Do you miss Torts? I wonder if he's made Luongo or the Sedin sisters cry yet.
  • wdprice7
    Options
    My wife and I are avid hockey fans and also season ticket holders to the Caps!!!!
  • mklassy123
    Options
    Habs fan here, actually getting to go to two games this year. My BF is on the waiting list for season tickets, he only has 15 more years left to wait!!!!!!!
  • keef1972
    Options
    Ya, once they got through all the years of no draft picks that JFJ traded away for over-the-hill veterans.

Tavares is great, and Moulson has possibly the best hockey name (and hair) ever. Well, except for Stoner on the Wild and then, who can forget Satan?

To me, the Leafs are still Burke's team, other than a couple of players Nonis "inked".
    Tavares is awesome for a guy they said could not skate. Don Cherry was always on his side. If Grapes says, I buy it.
    I actually got to see Satan play before he was even a house-hold name. I saw him in the AHL, and if I recall, it was with the Oilers organization...??
  • coeurdalenegal
    coeurdalenegal Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ravens fan here...
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    ...Go Stars!

That's all.
  • Sunshine70Smith
    Sunshine70Smith Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Another Leafs fan here. Getting ready for tonight's game but wish Reimer was playing! Lupul is just so smokin' hot! :love:

Jen
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    I'm a Habs fan...don't judge!!! Feel free to add me.