Favorite Brand of workout clothing...IN NEED

Options
What's your favorite?

I need to get myself some new workout clothing. Mine are all currently to big. I am looking for something inexpensive but that lasts awhile. Also some that are flattering and cute. I seem to live in my gym clothes and still want to look halfway decent.

Replies

• tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Go to Jockey.com. Best prices and love the quality.
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I don't have a favorite but if I had to choose under armor or reebok! Makes me feel like a warrior.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty cheap so I like getting a lot of my workout clothes from Marshall's. They have all different brands there, I just look around and see what I like.

I need to buy some more too, most of my workout clothes are not the right size anymore either!
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Old Navy has some decent stuff that isn't too pricey.
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I don't care what I look like when I work out...I have a few t shirts, dance. Skin yoga pants, and aspics running shoes. That's it.
  • catfive1
    catfive1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Costco
  • RonW956
    RonW956 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I like the Nike "Dri-fit" cushioned crew socks and BCG line of workout clothing which can be found at the Academy Sports stores. Merrell running shoes are my fav running shoes for jogging..
  • PrettyPearl88
    PrettyPearl88 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Target actually has some really cute workout clothes!
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    i like target too, but i'm a dude, and it might not be as important to me. but the quality seems good. c9, i think is what they sell.
  • AlessisMore
    AlessisMore Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I like addidas technical shorts/shirts but I hate paying full price. I can usually find them at TJMaxx or the outlet stores.
  • sweet_blasphemy
    sweet_blasphemy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I second old navy.. nothing really over $25 and I just buy a bunch when they're on sale. IME so far, they arecomfy & hold up nicely and the tops are pretty cute/flattering
  • Wilson929
    Wilson929 Posts: 100
    Options
    I'll back up the Target and Old Navy recomendation. Really like both of them. I also hit up the thrift stores for old t-shirts and then cut off the sleeves.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Target or Old Navy even Walmart
  • IhScoutII
    IhScoutII Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Target...their champion C9 gear
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I buy all my workout clothes from Kohls or Walmart...Danskin, fila, and Tek gear
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Target for a lot, there's always something on clearance. I really like the Gap Body workout capris, they fit well and hold their shape if I wear them running around before I work out.

We have a store called Gabriel Brothers, it's a ghetto TJMaxx, I get the Nike running shorts there for 12.99, it's very hit or miss, but they sometimes have great stuff really cheap.
  • a_vettestingray
    a_vettestingray Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I like Costco's stuff. They only come out with new pieces every few months but the colors all coordinate, they are inexpensive, and good quality. You can also find their pieces on ebay.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Lululemon is great, but way too expensive.

I like the Active by Old Navy. I also go to Wal-Mart or the Joe brand from Superstore.
  • Docpremie
    Docpremie Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Kohl's Tek line. Tons of choices, they wash & wear well. Plus I get a 20-30% off coupon to use every week, throw in some Kohl's bucks & you can't beat the price! JC Penneys is another choice; they carry Nike, Tek & their own brand.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Also a fan of Target. They have some awesome clearance deals and I have never worn out any of their clothes. I bought a pair of yoga pants there about a year ago and I adore them!