Going green I suppose, new and fresh

Options
Hi there! My name is Tyler. I have begun my "weight loss journey" after I realized I had gained alot after my mother passed away. No worries, it was a long time ago so no Im sorries. I work fulltime and am also a fulltime student, tutor and mentor. All my children have paws, claws, and tails. It is the end of my second week, and thanks to this site I have realized a few things:

I eat way too much Sodium. I was wondering why I was having trouble losing weight but when I added the sodium amounts, it was rediculous.
I apparently don't eat the calories I have burnt, and thus have been affected by it. I just weight myself, being 25 years old, 6"o and 188 pounds but you would never think I was overweight at all.

We will see how it goes. I have added stuff into my diary for food and workouts for my first day, so any critque would be actually very helpfull.

Thanks and nice to meet you all.

Replies

• susieoj
    susieoj Posts: 181
    Options
    You need more food just looking at today, are you done logging for today? I know it's too often a response on here to eat more and sometimes it's too quick of a response but holy cow, if you're over 6' then 1200 calories doesn't cut it man! Give yourself a decent dinner with lean protein and veg, I'll wait to see what the masculine opinions are lol - but I don't think I'm too far off in this case saying that you can give yourself more than 1200 calories to work with :)
  • jetdead
    Options
    Oh no I havent posted dinner yet, which will more than likely be a HEALTHY portion of brown rice.