State Fair NSV

Options
Went with the family to the state fair today, and as a tradition I always hit one or two of those "Guess your weight" booths. Usually they're either 10-20 lbs off, I get my prize, and we're done.

Usually I have a loose shirt and jeans, so it's hard to see what I look like underneath (to make things harder for them).

This year it was warm, so I wear shorts and a t-shirt. It's obvious that I'm not a lightweight (not much of a neck, 23" calves, and shaped like a barrel), so I'm a little concerned that they'll be even closer this year.

Here's the exchange for booth #1:

Guy: Okay, I'll put you at... three... twenty one.
Me: *steps on scale - it goes up to 380*
Guy: Seriously - are you wearing leather underwear? Damn.... get your prize.

That's the LOWEST anyone's ever guessed. I figure he's just a bad guesser - until I go up to the next one.

His guess? 324.

I may not have lost any serious weight (I'm pretty sure 380 is about 5-10 lbs too heavy), but I guess I'm looking a bit slimmer!

Combine that with my lifting achievement earlier this week, and I'm feeling pretty good!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!