2 1/2 years, 67 pounds *progress pics*

Options

Replies

• dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I kept going back & forth between the before & after saying "Holy split! (ok, that's a paraphrase! :laugh: ) That's the same woman?!?"

You look amazing!!!
  • nelinelineli
    nelinelineli Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Wow not to say that your body hasn't changed tremendously, but what shocked me was your face!! You look sooo much younger and prettier!! :) I guess I shouldn't say that, but .. it's true:P
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • youcantfoolme
    youcantfoolme Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    A w e s o m e !!!
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    Options
    You look good & it is a great feeling, isn't it!!!

Keep it up...so close to where you want to be.

It is a great feeling!!
    Options
    I kept going back & forth between the before & after saying "Holy split! (ok, that's a paraphrase! :laugh: ) That's the same woman?!?"

You look amazing!!!

Haha!!! I actually did that earlier myself......... And to think my husband got a pleasant surprise when he married me. I was at my heaviest when we got married almost 3 yrs ago......he's been a great support on this journey.
    Options
    Wow not to say that your body hasn't changed tremendously, but what shocked me was your face!! You look sooo much younger and prettier!! :) I guess I shouldn't say that, but .. it's true:P

It's ok! I feel so much younger and prettier than I have in a very long time :-)
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    wow, great job!!!
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!! The smile on your face in your current pictures is great! Great job on your success!
  • karijoeide
    Options
    You look fabulous! Keep up your hard work, your almost there!!!
  • LifeEternal
    LifeEternal Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    wow!!! Fantastic job!
  • losing4799
    Options
    aww i'm sure ur family members r so proud of u. u should be proud of u as well. :flowerforyou:
  • dunbar8133
    dunbar8133 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!! I'm at the beginning of my journey...again lol. But your progress pics have given me more motivation, thanks for posting!
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-31994-1359473038-6.gif
  • rabunpeach
    rabunpeach Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome you look great
  • lenos33
    lenos33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congratulations on a job well done. You look absolutely fantastic!
    Linda
  • kell2116
    kell2116 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic (and loads younger)! Well done!! :flowerforyou:
    Options
    Thats awesome!! I'm at the beginning of my journey...again lol. But your progress pics have given me more motivation, thanks for posting!

This is attempt 3-4 for me in the last 14 years. You can do it if you stick with it. I have had bad days, weeks, even months...... But never gave up.
  • pcournede
    pcournede Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. You should be proud of yourself !
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    amazing! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!