Exercise Group (July 7th- July 14th)

Options
2»

Replies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Had a good workout tonight as planned...ran for 1/2 hour on the treadmill and my 1 hour Body Pump class. Feels GREAT! Hope everyone else is doing well! I'll check in again tomorrow!!
  • ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    WOO!!!! Last night was great!! I did the Fitness Yoga class for the first time and it kicked my patooty!!! I actually ended up getting sick about half way through it and decided to finish out the class and then go home instead of going to run, but I'm ok with that decision. I stayed within my calories yesterday and i feel awesome!

Tonight is Body Flow class and 30 minutes running.

Woo!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    WOO!!!! Last night was great!! I did the Fitness Yoga class for the first time and it kicked my patooty!!! I actually ended up getting sick about half way through it and decided to finish out the class and then go home instead of going to run, but I'm ok with that decision. I stayed within my calories yesterday and i feel awesome!

Tonight is Body Flow class and 30 minutes running.

Woo!

Good for you!!! Keep at it!!!:drinker:
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Options
    Stuck to my eating plan which helps me a lot!

knew it was going to be a crazy work day so i woke up early and did a 40 min walk/run because I know I wont get much more done today.
    friday- gym in the morning wts and some cardio
    after work- run at the gym

I will weigh myself tomorrow.

Congrats to you guys for sticking with the exercise!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Heading to the gym in about an hour for Step class (45 minutes) and Abs (15 minutes). Still on track for the week...:bigsmile:

Good job to everyone else! Keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    SO...it's Friday. Gonna head to the gym after work for some cardio...1/2 hour to an hour on either the treadmill or the elliptical...or maybe a little on both. Tomorrow morning is Spinning and I'm hoping to squeeze a walk in on Sunday! I'm SO glad that this week has been successful so far!

Keep it up friends!!!!:flowerforyou: And Happy Friday!!!!:drinker:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    I just had to share that I just ran on the treadmill and burned 575 calories!!!! Yay!!!! Great start to the weekend!!!:drinker:

Happy Exercising!!!!!!:flowerforyou: