Let's go a bit farther

After looking at various charts and myself in the mirror, I will be lowering my target weight another 10 lbs. When I set it at 160, I was around 225 or so and it was just a guess where I wanted to be. I based it off when I was younger and didnt really think I would get too close anyway. Now that I am close, I see a little too much jiggle yet and can see that there is more than 8 pounds causing it. We'll see how that goes.

Replies

• Qski
    Qski Posts: 246 Member
    Congratulations on your achievements already don't forget to celebrate how far you have come and sometimes I think it is indeed very difficult to see the end, let alone be realistic about it! Well done and best wishes for your next 18lbs :D
  • booyainyoface
    booyainyoface Posts: 409 Member
    lift weights!! really really heavy ones.
  • Solomino
    Solomino Posts: 36 Member
    Wow, 77 lbs lost. That's fabulous. Congradulations
  • Thanks and weights are starting to come into the picture. I started a TRX class and have seen some effects of that already. I will be adding lifting weights.
  • ryandeceptacon
    ryandeceptacon Posts: 26 Member
    Good luck, fella. Excellent headway you've made so far!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!