To the weight lifting, clean eating, positive people

Options
moelowens132
moelowens132 Posts: 13 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hey guys! I'm back to MFP for the third time- this WILL be the time- and I'm looking for fit people that have similar fitness values as me. I weigh 140 lbs, goal is 118 lbs. I aim to eat to fuel my body (as a recovering binge eater) with whole, fresh foods. I like to do a little bit of every diet: vegetarian vegan, raw, paleo, etc. I also love weight training and train- more vigorously than a lot of the men in the gym ;) -for about 45 mins 6 days a week. I'm encouraging and positive and looking for people with which to share the journey so feel free to add me!

Replies

• skiersteve12345
    skiersteve12345 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I do big compound lifts (squats,deadlifts,press etc) and eat semi healthy but follow iifym since i just love ice cream far too much haha and do no cardio because i hate it T.T
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I lift weights and usually eat healthily (but have been naughty the past couple of days in terms of food... although my lifting hasn't suffered so meh).

I agree with skiersteve that I hate cardio. Running breaks me! Two torn calf muscles and one case of tendinitis so bad I couldn't even sleep when on prescription painkillers really put me off!
  • pixie_pix
    pixie_pix Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    welcome back,

If you can live with a - not always so clean eating, but going on the way she does it cause it friggin works - nerdy girl who loves lifting and running and a bunch of other activities, then welcome to my wall! :flowerforyou:
    We are about same weight and have similar goals, so that could be fun. I am logging and commenting daily and love the supportsystem that mfp and the people in here has become on my journey!
    Note that I may be in a different timezone for I am in Germany.
    It's up to you :wink:
  • progressnotperfection84
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm cleaning up my diet right now but I do a lot (as in 4 days a week at least) of lifting/training.
  • Humbugsftw
    Humbugsftw Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've lost 15lbs just from weightlifting (all the main compound lifts) in 4 months, and only watching my protein macros!
    However, starting to knuckle down with my diet, so eating fairly clean (I like to think) and will be doing more exercise to get rid of the extra 16lbs!
  • thatonepersonfromtheinternet
    Options
    I guess I tick off all the points you made..
    Also I'm currently 135 pounds looking to get more toned. Feel free to add me!
  • moelowens132
    Options
    Haha no worries ice cream is my weakness too ;) added you!
  • moelowens132
    Options
    I'm in Munich for the next two weeks so we'll be on the same time zone for a while. Added you!
This discussion has been closed.