Looking for some motivation

Options
Hi my name is Krissy and today is the first day of the rest of my life. Today I made a vow to myself that I am ready to change and it needs to begin today. So I joined the gym and going to do this for real. I am not saying that I am going to be perfect and that I will not slip up but hopefully I can make some friends along the way that will help me stay motivated and do what I have to do to become that smoking hot wife that my husband deserves (even though he loves me the way that I am).

Replies

• live4awhile
    Options
    Hey let's motivate each other! I'm totally ready to change my life too!
  • BigDaddy0825
    Options
    you've got this ma'am!! you have taken the first, and biggest step!! GO GET IT!!
  • chrissyKar
    chrissyKar Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Yay ! you can do this :0 ) I am back again I lost 9 kg then put back on 4 !! I am back on here, I really find calorie counting works and seeing your progress here as well as other people on here are so helpful. You can and you will do what you need to do!! . Add me :wink: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :happy:
  • Renegade706
    Options
    Way to take charge Krissy! First step is the hardest so congrats on beginning your journey! Feel free to add me if you need a positive, motivating friend . You got this :)
  • Jenny775
    Jenny775 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Yay! You got this Krissy!!! Feel free to add me - mutual motivation is fantastic .