Yesterday's NSV - involves zombies =)

Options
I completed my first 5k zombie infested obstacle race! Getting over that was was really hard - got over thanks to the help of my team mates... but got over nonetheless! My thighs are sore this morning from going over all those obstacles, trying to evade and dodge zombies...

all in all it was fabulous! I'm now looking forward to my first "real" race next sunday!

Replies

• CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Have a great run next week too!
  • reds_1
    reds_1 Posts: 59
    Options
    Anything involving overcoming zombies gets a 'Well Done' from me.

Well Done! :)

Then again, we only have your word that you avoided them. What if you didn't and you are infected...
  • tannyb
    tannyb Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Well done!

I've got that on my to-do list - got the app, but working on C25K first to work myself up to it. Admittedly, not a runner. But perhaps I can become one.
  • tannyb
    tannyb Posts: 131 Member
    Options

Then again, we only have your word that you avoided them. What if you didn't and you are infected...

:laugh:
  • LeslieN65
    LeslieN65 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    How cool is that!! Get it girl!! And best of luck on your next race:-)!!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    congratulations on finishing the race
  • Michelle_dirtracer
    Options
    Way to go! Remember, they are all real races.
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options

I got infected on the last zombie =( but the magic powder made me all better =)
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options

lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!