Fiber One Original Cereal

Options
DavePFJ
DavePFJ Posts: 212 Member
It's my go to fiber source. Too much protein got you holding in the poopies? I see a lot of people recommend Raisin Bran for these problems - but that really doesn't have that much fiber in it.

In all seriousness, a cup every morning as part of my breakfast works great for me.

Replies

• Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    ????
  • iamalive18
    iamalive18 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I like to make toast out of whole grain bread, dab a touch of organic peanut butter on the toast, then sprinkle the cereal on it. That's usually my fiber/protein kick for when I'm on the go
  • proudjmmom
    proudjmmom Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Works wonders for me too! Sometimes I mix in another cereal like Special K Blueberry for a little added flavor, or a banana. Give me tons of fiber, and I am not nearly as hungry throughout the day!
  • jess17587
    jess17587 Posts: 153
    Options
    Bran flakes or all bran is a alright source but it won't be enough so try to pic whole grain snacks like a high in fiber snack like alpen light bars or some types of crisps because it all adds up.
    when you want bread buy brown bread or brown roll and when doing dinner get whole grain pasta
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    I like plain fiber one cereal, but if it's too bland for you try Fiber One Chocolate squares or honey squares. Delicious.
  • Madux1818
    Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    It's my go to fiber source. Too much protein got you holding in the poopies? I see a lot of people recommend Raisin Bran for these problems - but that really doesn't have that much fiber in it.

In all seriousness, a cup every morning as part of my breakfast works great for me.

How much sugar per serving? I want to try it.
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I agree.. Fiber One Original is a good source of fiber.

And honestly, if I ever feel *bloated/bound up* Coffee... yes one cup of Coffee... does the trick for me.
  • DavePFJ
    DavePFJ Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    No sugar.

It does have aspartame though....in case you're against artificial sweeteners.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    I like plain fiber one cereal, but if it's too bland for you try Fiber One Chocolate squares or honey squares. Delicious.

THIS X2