Insanity in a week

Options
Hi!
I am going to start insanity in a week. Not this monday, but next. Is there anyone who wants to join me, and we can motivate each other and keep each other on track? If you want to, we can start a group or something? Not that I know how to do it, haha!

Replies

• RissaRoo007
    Options
    Not sure if my schedule could handle insanity right now, but more power to you for committing to a start date! There are already a ton of Insanity/Beach Body groups out there that I would recommend joining since then you'd be joining a group with 2,000-3,000 members! If you click on "Community" you'll get a drop down menu of "Message Boards, Groups, Blogs, Find Members, Invite Friends". Click "Groups" and then search for "Insanity".

....Wishing you the best of luck with insanity! You can do it!
  • fatfez
    fatfez Posts: 10
    Options
    Thank you!
    I have a pretty hectic schedule as well at the moment, but I think I am going to try do the workout before school, when I usually sleep anyways :D Thank you!
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Yeah my schedule is a mess right now too but I can't put off working out any longer! I'm starting this coming Monday though, so I'll be a week ahead of ya, but still.. gonna do it!
  • muneeh
    muneeh Posts: 4
    Options
    going to start from tomorrow. fingers crossed!
  • d3ck5
    d3ck5 Posts: 47
    Options
    good luck to everyone starting it soon.

i kicked off my 3rd week this morning (saw some solid improvements in my fitness test which is slightly freaking me out for the next test 2 weeks from now).

I think i almost fainted this morning.

one piece of advice. try not to count your weight lost, rather, the inches lost.
  • Hey_Helen
    Options
    I'm on my 4th week of INSANITY and so far I love it! First days were rough tho so don't give up once you start :)
    It's really worth it! I already see some results and it makes me so happy!
    Good luck!
  • mafc5
    mafc5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I am planning to start Monday October 28th. Let's connect and help eachother!