looking for MFP friends and support (:

Options
Been on MFP for awhile but deleted my account. Trying to start at it again. Having some friends on here would be a great motivator! We can encourage each other. (: Looking to lose 20 pounds and live a healthier lifestyle.

Replies

• CassandraDowns
    CassandraDowns Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    ill be your friend i need to loose 140 lbs
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    Add me if you'd like too.. Support and encouragement are the key to this and we can all use more of that !
  • determined2bfit13
    determined2bfit13 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'n new and looking for new friends. I'm trying to loose 40 pounds
  • TeamDale54
    Options
    I am at my goal weight and maintaining it. I love to give support and encouragement to others. Feel free to add me.
  • Chante_Loves_Life
    Chante_Loves_Life Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm on here daily I would like to lose 100lbs I started my journey almost 3 weeks and I weigh in tomorrow. I am always looking for new friends feel free to add me :)
  • River83
    River83 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I wish you all luck on meeting your goals. I'm sure you all can do it. Stay positive. I met my goal and now I'm working on maintaining my weight. Good luck. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • gisela_andres
    gisela_andres Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Aloha! I SO need the support, feedback and encouragement from you all this week. I am 3 weeks into my weight loss challenge and have only lost 2lbs so far and just feeling a bit down today about it. I eat a clean vegan diet and log everything! I rarely go over my 1200/day NET calorie intake and exercise 6 days a week for at least 50min. but it seems like I'm stuck. I know I will need to change things up and focus on resistance/free weights probably versus the cardio that I love so much. JUST NEED A HIGH FIVE TODAY, OK? Any takers? hehe
  • gisela_andres
    gisela_andres Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You go! :) I'm in the same boat of really needing this community and encouragement!!!:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • dread352
    Options
    Hi I'm David I'm always looking for new friends on MFP to give and receive
    motivation anyone feel free to add me :)
  • junkfood51
    junkfood51 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!!!! I looking for new motivating friends!!!!!
  • Babynana1961
    Options
    Same here ... wanting to lose the 20 pounds I've gained over the last 5 yrs and having difficulty losing
  • sprale
    sprale Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I have been doing this for several months with great success, thanks in part to all the support and encouragement I received from others. Always happy to return the favor!
  • Singingleo25
    Singingleo25 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me also. I'm always looking for positive, supportive, motivating friends on here. Good luck to everyone in reaching their goals.
  • Adarah1981
    Adarah1981 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Anyone please feel free to add me.

I've been on MFP since this spring, but i fell off the logging wagon, and picked up a few of my old bad habits along the way. Time to remedy that and get serious!
  • brittanypwhiton
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and looking for friends! Add me if you wish. :)
    I'm looking to lose about 50lbs
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone feel free to add me. I love MFP - such a supportive environment
  • jlc041979
    jlc041979 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I log everyday so feel free to add me.
  • mechelemc
    mechelemc Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am looking to loose about 100lbs I've been on here for awhile and seemed to have stalled. Got rid of some friends that weren't supportive. So I am looking for some new supportive ones! I need to do this make myself #1 again in my life. I am on daily and I am very positive and supportive!!
  • TrayAnnMG
    Options
    Feel free to add me, Just joined and looking for motivational buddies :happy:
  • Meghann1965
    Meghann1965 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My name is Meg and I've been a MFP member for over a year, but have consistently logged in for the past 4-5 months. I have about 70 more pounds to lose to where I think my goal weight should be. Feel free to add me as a friend.