is there a difference between the two?

Options
imxnianne
imxnianne Posts: 216 Member
It's just 1 week in my diet. I just don't know if there is a difference between the two pictures or if i seem more leaner. maybe its just i raised the arms? lol, but I just started so I think leaner part is coming through my eyes. No not yet fit, far from it. was wondering if anyone sees a difference? :)

68780d6d-1952-4daf-b27a-4e50a29c0a07_zpse4011cdc.jpg

Replies

• supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    How to post pics:

1. Upload your pic to the Internet, use a site like Photobucket or Picasa or your own website.

2. Once uploaded to the Internet, get the photo's website address. Photo bucket and such will show you the addy but you can always just right-click on the photo and select 'view image' Once you do that go to the browser's address bar (this is the part where you type myfitnesspal.com, for example) and you will see the photo's address. It should end in .jpg or .gif or .png

3. Select on the photo's address and copy it. Then, in your post, paste it between the image tags [ img ] [ /img]
    Without the spaces.

4. It will look like this:
    [ img ] http://yourimageadress.jpg [ /img]

Without the spaces! I have to include spaces to show for example, or it will come up as a broken image. Also, make sure it is lowercase. UPPERCASE will not work: [ IMG]. It has to be lowercase: [ img]

Hope this helps! :smile:
  • gary48
    gary48 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    How to post pics:

Thanks! Do you know how to post a clickable link I tried using the [ url ] tag (lower case) and it didn't work.
  • imxnianne
    Options
    got it. :) thank you!
  • supplemama
    Options
    How to post pics:

Thanks! Do you know how to post a clickable link I tried using the [ url ] tag (lower case) and it didn't work.

That will not work on MFP. You can only post clickable links on MFP to other MFP pages. For example, here is a link on MFP that explains how to post pics:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1041112-need-help-adding-pictures-look-here-tutorial-with-pics

It is clickable because it is a page on MFP itself.

Any link to any other website will not be clickable, but folks can always copy & paste it into their browser.
  • supplemama
    Options
    got it. :) thank you!

You're welcome and yes, I DO see a difference! Well done :drinker:
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Very easy for me to see the difference but in future you might want the same angle and same pose. We tend to show more with arms down instead of raised. But totally can see a difference.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    OP...honeslty I can't tell the difference of change..but after a week that isn't too suprising. I would wait and take your photos one month a part rather than weekly. The photos might show a time lapse difference, but I can't tell after only a week.
  • BorntoROAR
    BorntoROAR Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I can tell a difference, and if your diet has really been on point this week, you could have had a big difference in one week, especially if it's your first week!

Great job & keep it up!
  • imxnianne
    Options
    I can tell a difference, and if your diet has really been on point this week, you could have had a big difference in one week, especially if it's your first week!

Great job & keep it up!

Thank you. It has been on point, I've been excersizing almost 2 hours a day for 5 days. Taking rest of course. I'm focusing more on the upper part. And shall I take note to the month pictures instead of the 1 weeks. Thank you for all the advice . :)

Truth is the best to know. It pushes people more! Time to go to the gym! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!