Looking for friends

Options
Hi, I am Sophia and I could use some more friends to give me a push from day to day. My parents are overweight and lazy, and I do not want to end up like that. I weigh 140 and want to weight 120.

Replies

• MsJLauria
    Options
    Hi! Let's encourage each other, my goal weight is similar to yours. How are you planning to lose the weight?
  • sophiakilgore97
    Options
    Hopefully by eating smart and exercise. I hope it works
  • Diamonds357
    Diamonds357 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hello Sophia, id love for us to be friends
    i can give you all the support you need to
    im starting at 133 and want to go down to 117
  • MsJLauria
    Options
    You can do it! I know it's hard when those around you eat more unhealthily though. I actually found when I improved my diet my parents and friends also improved theirs!
  • amberlees30
    Options
    Hi I'm Amber and I'm dealing with weight issues as well, I just joined this sight two weeks ago. I'll help u and u can help me.:happy:
  • CKNT
    CKNT Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    If you dont mind a teen helping out too then sure :) I think it's always beneficial to motivate and support, as well as get motivated and be supported! Its good to get reassurance from people and so I'd be delighted to be a buddy on this ^_^

I started at 143lbs and currently weigh 118/114lbs (depending on water retention etc) so i'd love to help out :D
  • _Meredith_
    Options
    You may add me.
    I have found that in my journey with my "Life Style Change" that a support system is key.
    Stay focused and be honest with yourself :)
  • horrificat
    horrificat Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need friends too! I'm a stay at home mom to a toddler and trying to lose 12 lbs. Add me!
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    Hi Sophia,, you should be able to find many, many people here to help you accomplish your goals.. Good luck !
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    Hi Sophia. There are many great people here on MFP that will help you on your new journey. Best of Luck to you!! :happy:
  • qstneverything
    qstneverything Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Yo, I'll add you from Down Under. :)
  • tbodega
    tbodega Posts: 186
    Options
    Anyone who is active and encouraging is more than free to add me. Good morning all!!