Postpartum weightloss

my 2nd baby is 3 months bout time i got rid of this excess weight and stop using maternity clothes. i have some nice clothes i want to get bk in to. i want to be fit and healthy for my girls and feel great. i dont have a lot of time with two little ones so have to plan it well and on days im feeling awful its sooo hard. any other mums out there finding it hard.

Replies

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    bump because ill be doing the balance game soon
  • hstoblish
    hstoblish Posts: 234 Member
    I'm with you!! Just one kid, but it's difficult. Add me if you want.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    I have two, but not so little now. 4 and 6. I started with Zumba and a few other misc. things. Then I moved to home video's. My last two recent were Combat and I"m currently doing T25. T25 is tough, but its 25 minutes at a time, perfect for moms.

Let me know if you'd like to know any more. Add me. :)
    Nancy
  • With two little ones it is sooo difficult to find time. even more so since i had a car accident got hurt and had no car so hubby is always late from work as i cant pick him up. We are losing together. He lost half a stone really proud for our first week just got to stay motivated.

Us mummys have got to do it for our kids my little girl loves watching tv now i try to get her to do squats i want her to enjoy exercise and see it as a bad thing!

Iv never heard of T25 whats that about! xx