Staying on track...

Options
So I'm not exactly new to MFP, I've lost 24lb on my own using it, but I've recently been stuck at a 21lb loss for ages. I have finally gotten past it and now I'm just looking for some support to help keep me on track!
Any help and advice will be appreciated! Thanks!

Replies

• MsJLauria
    Options
    I'll try to help!
  • westicle_took
    westicle_took Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! Thanks a lot :) Sometimes a little support can make all the difference!
  • MsJLauria
    Options
    No problem, send me a message any time, looking forwards to sharing our progress
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    my advice: stay persistent. ALWAYS. Stubborn even. You will reach a point of comfort in your progress where cheat days or skipping workout won't be regretted (which btw, is awesome!) but you will ALWAYS regret giving up because a few months/years later you will just think "I coulda been done by now had I stuck to it".

Good luck with your adventures :)
  • westicle_took
    Options
    Oh thanks guys!
    I've given up too many times in the past so determined to stick to it this time!
  • jnwalker511
    jnwalker511 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I feel ya! I have been stuck and haven't lost anything in a couple weeks. I have heard to change things up somewhat. Good luck
  • westicle_took
    Options
    I think sticking for a while can be a little disheartening, but it's definitely worth it when one extra pound comes off and now I feel encouraged haha!
  • MsJLauria
    Options
    Totally, I'm stuck fluctuating between a couple of pounds atm :(
  • westicle_took
    Options
    My sister recently lost 4stone and she advised me that the stone and half-2stone is a bit of a hurdle to get past! But I'm determined it will happen ;)
  • MsJLauria
    Options
    Me too. The reason I never lost weight in the past was that I gave up too easily when nothing seemed to be happening. Thing will be different this time because I've totally changed the way I eat for the better, just need to stick with it!