Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I'm SO ready!!!

tiffpooler88
tiffpooler88 Posts: 4
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
First off let me state that I'm almost 2 weeks postpartum. I am so ready to start exercising. I went grocery shopping today and just finished cutting and packing everything up. I'm super pumped but I hope that the fact that I'm not able to do hard core workouts yet doesn't discourage me. I've already lost all of my baby weight including the weight I gained after my first baby. I only have 11 lbs to go to reach my first goal and I'm praying that this is it. No more giving up or putting it off for another day. I want this SO bad!

Replies

• Brandonleite
    Brandonleite Posts: 5 Member
    You can do it! Never give up, stay consistent and keep your mind clear on the goal.
  • KARIEM_S
    KARIEM_S Posts: 7 Member
    Good luck to you. You seem full of motivation, which is a great start.
    We are all here to support you all the way.
  • You're so close to your goal! Good sign that you ate sensibly during pregnancy : )
    I'm five months pp so I'm in the same boat but I've got 15 to drop.
    Be kind to yourself as it took our bodies a long time to create these
    beautiful little beings. You will bounce back quickly!! If you want support too - as I'd love it as well - pleas add me!!
    Congrats on your little one!
This discussion has been closed.