Need Super Easy, quick & spicy

Options
2»

Replies

• MagicalLeopleurodon
    MagicalLeopleurodon Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Rotisserie chicken, deboned and shredded.
    Flatbread or tortilla.
    Pepper jack cheese
    Purple onion
    Spinach
    Kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
    Franks red hot sauce
    Habanero peppers

Smear hot sauce on flatbread. Top with cheese. Add chicken. Beans,, chopped veggies.
    Dot more hot sauce if you like. (Dont like it? Spicy bbq and cayenne powder)
    Bake @ 350 for ten minutes or until cheese is melted.

Sub in turkey, leftover pork chop, or ham.

Black beans are good too.

Any mixed frozen veg works :)
  • Keena7656
    Options
    Following
  • Bejede
    Bejede Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,660 Member
    Options
    Google thai red or green curry. But skip the steps making the curry yourself. You can buy the curry pastes at an asian grocer. The basic steps are, fry curry paste with onion and garlic, add meat, add veg, fish sauce and cook through.

Google Ma Po Tofu. This is a combination of tofu and ground beef in a spicy sauce. Very quick to do.
  • Crissthetealcat
    Crissthetealcat Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you all my spicy soul sistahs & brothers for the excellent advice. Anyone else have anything?
  • jnowak21
    jnowak21 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    quinoa, ground turkey, habanero peppers, veggie mix of your choice and natural habanero salsa! Love this! Super easy - tastes great!!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I love love love ma po tufu with minced pork and that eggplant recipe looks incredible.
  • dyneal
    dyneal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Try a homemade Ramen or Pho using low sodium beef or chicken broth (add Dashi, water and a touch of soy sauce. I pile in veggies like bean sprouts, Kimchi, green onion, dried seaweed (wakame), and Kamaboko (steam fish cake). Finish it off with Asian egg noodles and a poached egg (if desired). To kick it up I add Siracha or Sombal to make it super spicy. Great on cold days! Most ingredients can be found in your local supermarket, if not try venturing into the nearest Asian Supermarket or ChinaTown.
  • cmkile1003
    cmkile1003 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Mojoman02
    Mojoman02 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    If I were you, I would figure out how to gain control of your lingering sinus infections. Maybe you need to eat foods that boost your immune system...fruits and veggies. Also maybe get help from your doctor. Your feeling like crap will not help with your weight loss efforts. Just my 2 cents! Be healthy my friend!! :smile:
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Thai green chicken curry.

Get a bottle of Thai green curry paste, lite coconut milk, chicken breast or thighs and veggies of your choice and make according to directions on the paste bottle. Incredibly easy, hearty and satisfying. Can be a little higher in sodium

Thai green is ther hottest of the Thai curries but if the paste isn't hot enough to suit your needs you can always add more chilli