6' tall - 105 lbs down PICS!!!

Options

Replies

• PrinnyMartel
    PrinnyMartel Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    bookmarked! This is exactly the kind of motivation I needed, thank you!
  • jazzerciseN
    Options
    Goodness! I wasn't expecting such a reaction. Thank you guys so much!
  • LissaK1981
    LissaK1981 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are truly stunning girl, good job.
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazin g- like a different person! congrats - you did really well!
  • andysmom
    andysmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! What an amazing transformation. You look awesome! Congrats!
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Very nice! :drinker: You look wonderful!! You said you are 6' can I ask your goal weight? I am 6'1" and I am always curious what other tall girls goal is. Best of luck with the last couple lbs!! :flowerforyou:
  • jazzerciseN
    Options
    Very nice! :drinker: You look wonderful!! You said you are 6' can I ask your goal weight? I am 6'1" and I am always curious what other tall girls goal is. Best of luck with the last couple lbs!! :flowerforyou:

Thanks! My goal weight is 170. I'm happy between 170-180. I have a medium-large frame and I don't feel confident at 150-160. I had bones sticking out back at that weight. Plus at our height, 10 lbs doesn't make a lick of difference. lol!
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Congratulations on your loss!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options

Thanks! My goal weight is 170. I'm happy between 170-180. I have a medium-large frame and I don't feel confident at 150-160. I had bones sticking out back at that weight. Plus at our height, 10 lbs doesn't make a lick of difference. lol!

Cool! :happy: I am shooting for 160 (small frame) just have a little bit more rear end to get rid of :laugh: You are absolutely right, I had to loose 30 lbs before anyone noticed :grumble: but that also means I can gain more before anyone can see it. But I'm NOT GAINING EVER AGAIN!!!! Good luck girl! We can do this!!! :drinker:
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Congrats.....hard work pays off!
  • Territravel
    Territravel Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing!!!!
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    CAN YOU SAY>>>>>BEAUTIFUL!! Before & AFTER!!!!! Great job!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Your transformation is amazing and you look wonderful. You are a role model for everyone but especially taller ladies, congrats!!
  • RM10003
    RM10003 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Ah-MAZ-ing!

And if no one's answered it yet, MUA = make-up artist.
  • khugme
    khugme Posts: 1
    Options
    Great job, how long have you been at it?

Congrats
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    WOW! Not just hot but sizzling...

Well done. :smile:
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    That's just amazing - you look great! Really well done.

joey-how-you-doing.gif
  • jazzerciseN
    Options
    Great job, how long have you been at it?

Congrats

Thanks! It's about a year and a half. It's hard to tell exactly because I've had months at a time where I maintained. BTW, I love your hair! There's no way your age is correct on here. Beautiful!
  • KMiYong
    KMiYong Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    you're sexy and you know it! :D keep going, 15lbs is nothing i you look back at how much you lost :P great job, looking fab!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!