New! Looking for friends and accountability!

Options
Hey there! Id love to have some active, supportive, positive friends to be accountable to here on MFP! Message me if this could be you! <3~ Got 100 Pounds to lose and Im super ready to do this!! lets go!

Replies

• jvorocks
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hey Brittany, feel free to add me as well!! I've also got over 100 to go and would love to have more friends for support!!!
  • lannasster
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Looking for MFP friends to help motivate me as well :)
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! You can do this! Today is the end of week 4 for me and I am focused on my goal(s), and it has FLOWN by without any hardships yet. :bigsmile:
  • kgaylord76
    kgaylord76 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friend as well. Please add me! I have about 80 lbs to loose.:laugh:
  • hopeinmn
    hopeinmn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I would love to support and feel free to add me. I have about 75 lbs to lose.
  • nwyprinc
    Options
    Hey Brittany! I'm also looking at losing 100 lbs. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Psychnurse64
    Options
    Hi, I'm starting this journey AGAIN. My goal is a THIRTY pound wt. loss. Starting today!!! Have huge thoughts that I will lay this new start aside as I have other attempts...I'm hoping for a group of understanding supporters.
  • skinnyjacob
    skinnyjacob Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have lost over 100 lbs already and i have learned so much. Add me if would like some moe support:-)