Clean Eating Challenge

Options
I've been needing some MAJOR accountability with my nutrition. So I thought I'd make it fun!! Mark your calendars — my Clean Eating Group, hosted on Facebook, starts on October 21!!! Comment here or message me for more information if you want in.

Replies

• footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I'm curious... I am finishing my 45 days no alcohol/junk food/sugar/sweets on Saturday. Let me know!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    I've been needing some MAJOR accountability with my nutrition. So I thought I'd make it fun!! Mark your calendars — my Clean Eating Group, hosted on Facebook, starts on October 21!!! Comment here or message me for more information if you want in.

In, can you tell me the details of the challenge
  • iechick
    iechick Posts: 352 Member
    Options

I've just started a personal food diary blog to record my transition to a mostly whole foods, plant based diet (ie my interpretation of 'clean' eating). The links in my profile if you want to check it out. A food blog might be a great way to keep yourself accountable and blogging is a lot of fun :) There's several free platforms out there but I like the simplicity of blogger.
  • shirleylmartin
    shirleylmartin Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • lisa2219
    lisa2219 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I would like to join the challenge!
  • iechick
    iechick Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    OP-just checked out your food diary-is this a selling ploy for beachbody/shakeology? :frown:
  • shirleylmartin
    shirleylmartin Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    No. I don't push anyone to purchase anything. This is ONLY to encourage and motivate each other to eat better.
  • aimforhealthy
    aimforhealthy Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    So I am FB friends with Shirley and while we don't agree over BB and other health/fitness stuff, she is totally cool and encouraging in general, and in the months that I have had her friended she hasn't asked me to buy anything. :flowerforyou:
  • CrazyWhiskers
    CrazyWhiskers Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am eager to try this after thanksgiving (tomorrow) but... I dont have facebook :blushing:
  • MissHoney26
    MissHoney26 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    please please please!! I want to join and learn how to make healthy meals and keep a close look at how other people stick to it daily...

I struggle with eating clean because me not knowing how to cook = eating a banana, a apple, a salad with oil+vinegar, painfully simple things like that! lol
  • cissili
    Options
    how do i enter the group?
  • secretsupermodel
    Options
    i would love to enter the challenge! how do i get in?:smile:
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Your understanding of how to eat healthy is extremely skewed. Have fun eating clean and cutting out foods for as long as you can before you binge and go off on 4000 calories. You're developing a very unhealthy relationship with food...