turbo fire only?

Options
I love love TF, but it never seems like enough. I'm struggling to get my head around only doing short workouts? Has it work for anyone just TF for 90days? or do you add on, like a 15min HIIT workout is that it for the day? I know this proberly seems like a stupid post but I have this compusion to over exercise and am trying hard to move away from being at the gym for 90mins to boring old cardio (occasional weights).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• FluroFaye
    FluroFaye Posts: 130
    Options
    I would exercise as much as you want, just make sure you're netting what you need to net, calorie-wise! If you like to exercise, the more power to you.
  • teejay002
    teejay002 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would exercise as much as you want, just make sure you're netting what you need to net, calorie-wise! If you like to exercise, the more power to you.

Thanks, I do love exercise, but do over do it somedays. I've lost the bulk of my weight through 90mins gym sessions and now Im down to the last few pounds and struggling with what the right thing to do is.
  • teejay002
    Options
    bump
  • Joyyfull4u
    Joyyfull4u Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second round of TF (never finished the first time got bored) but I did the 15mins and was good with it. sometimes your body need a rest. I am now doing it again with Body beast. I just finished T25 and the 25 mins go fast. every once in a while I walked or ran on my treadmill for 10 to 20mins. I figure I to pace myself, so I will not burnout from working out. I did lose some weight and inches, but I know I have to get right with my eating. Now I'm in a turbo fire challenge with my group, so I have to finish it out. lolol I have lost 30lbs since the beginning of the year went from size 18 to 14. Not a lot but it's a loss.
  • teejay002
    Options
    I'm on my second round of TF (never finished the first time got bored) but I did the 15mins and was good with it. sometimes your body need a rest. I am now doing it again with Body beast. I just finished T25 and the 25 mins go fast. every once in a while I walked or ran on my treadmill for 10 to 20mins. I figure I to pace myself, so I will not burnout from working out. I did lose some weight and inches, but I know I have to get right with my eating. Now I'm in a turbo fire challenge with my group, so I have to finish it out. lolol I have lost 30lbs since the beginning of the year went from size 18 to 14. Not a lot but it's a loss.

just want to say 30lbs is amazing!!!! great job. I hear you with the eating, thats the worst part. Thats why I joined MFP. Good Luck with the challenge.