What are some things that you'd never do (rock climbing)?

Options

Replies

• losing4799
    Options
    Golden shower*

yeah, i don't get that either. hahahaha
  • jillianbeeee
    jillianbeeee Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I climb rocks BECAUSE I'm scared of heights. Helps me to get over that fear. It terrifies the fu(k outta me but then I feel so awesome once I'm at the top.

yzFwmkh.jpg

That's hardcore...I like to rock climb, but I always use a rope, a harness and someone to belay me.
    Ill have to say free style rock climb.

30Rocknightgotothere.gif

OH I SO WANT TO GO TO! YOU GIRL ROCK! (NO PUN INTENDED!) LOL
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I think it's called caving or spelunking, no way! I hyperventilate just watching movies where people go down into those little crevices in the rocks.
    Seeing that photo of the rock climber has made me interested in trying that though : )
  • HealthiHannah
    HealthiHannah Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Ill never skydive because they have a weight limit...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    You could not pay me a million bucks to travel into space or go to the ocean floor in a submarine. Basically, I am not going anywhere that the environment outside my window is not survivable.

I was going to say that I would do the submarine until I read your last sentence. Nevermind. LOL. What about a plane?

Add going to space to the top of my list. There's no way that I would do something like that.

Jenn, I couldn't do caving, either, but mainly bc of animals. That's the same reason that I will never go hiking. I only go through our park trails when I'm on a bike, which makes it harder for snakes to get to me, but then I worry about them falling out of trees, so I just pedal faster when I'm going through that section. :laugh:
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    You could not pay me a million bucks to travel into space or go to the ocean floor in a submarine. Basically, I am not going anywhere that the environment outside my window is not survivable.

I was going to say that I would do the submarine until I read your last sentence. Nevermind. LOL. What about a plane?

Add going to space to the top of my list. There's no way that I would do something like that.

Jenn, I couldn't do caving, either, but mainly bc of animals. That's the same reason that I will never go hiking. I only go through our park trails when I'm on a bike, which makes it harder for snakes to get to me, but then I worry about them falling out of trees, so I just pedal faster when I'm going through that section. :laugh:

My daughter and I were actually hiking in the park yesterday. You should give it a try, I hate snakes too and have seen them in this park throughout the years but have never had an actual encounter with one.

IMAG5521.jpg
    My beautiful daughter : )
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I won't go in a plane.. At all. After seeing "Lost", no thanks. :laugh:
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I always thought my "never" would be handling a tarantula - but since I did that a couple of weeks ago I figure there's not much point in considering what I WON'T be doing :) Life is an open book - I say write as many lines as you can!! :flowerforyou:

ETA: I actually have profile picture proof too :bigsmile:
  • Red_Scorpio_555
    Red_Scorpio_555 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    hmmmm?? ummmm ..errmmmm ....thinkin..... :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in saying never!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I love adventure and trying new things. I do want to go skydiving and try some other things. Will have to wait until my boys are older though. I don't want to intentionally put myself in harms way while they are little! :)
  • j0j0ba
    j0j0ba Posts: 66
    Options
    theres not much i wouldnt do, but id definately NEVER swim with sharks. id die of freight! :noway:
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Never say never...
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    believe it or not, it was running not too long ago.

I'd say the only thing I would hate to do is weights..I'd go out of my mind with the boredom of picking things up and then putting them down.
  • Gettinfit242
    Gettinfit242 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Never say never

I'm never (and I mean NEVER) voluntarily jumping out of a perfectly functioning airplane.

HAHA...what he said!! LOL
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Sky dive, bungee jump, ride on a motorcycle

All of the above!
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt jump off of anything high up. I am afraid of heights. I just the other day thought I would like to go to this rock wall climbing place. I would do that but probably not rock climb out in nature.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    I would do anything for love.

But I won't do that...
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I climb rocks BECAUSE I'm scared of heights. Helps me to get over that fear. It terrifies the fu(k outta me but then I feel so awesome once I'm at the top.

Ah, that's an amazing picture! You look so happy!
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure that I could ever bring myself to jump out of a plane... but I don't want fear to hold me back in live so you NEVER know.