Holidays

Options
Got a weeks holiday coming up soon (16 November) - going all inclusive for a week to Benidorm!

How do you cope with something like this? Do you just forget your on a diet or do you still log and try and keep a track?

Replies

• zaraheron1
    Options
    On my holiday in July I tried to be relatively good for breakfast and lunch, having eggs/cold meats/fruit etc for breakfast and similar for lunch, then for tea i'd just enjoy myself really! Didn't drink in the day because i thought it was pointless calories. Also went swimming in the pool every day!

Don't let it get on your mind too much, at the end of the day you're on holiday!! But I just was careful in the day, then enjoyed the evening :) hope this helps. Have a lovely holiday :)
  • Angel03744
    Angel03744 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    On my holiday, to Portugal I virtually ate what I wanted, We did lots of swimming, walking, etc. etc.. I gained 3lbs in 12 days.( I had lost this 1 week later) .. I didn't log my food, but I did log into MFP Dailey - I mainly watched my Alcohol intake - Very calorific lol

Benidorm is a nice place, Plenty of uphill walks, Beautiful long clean beaches to walk on. ( Its gorgeous at night-time with the moon glistening off the ocean and the lights from the promenade - we walked the entire length of the Levante Playa each night - Just mind the Cpl of nudist beaches on the end lol ) Been there many times lol.

Have fun, enjoy, don't worry to much, you'll probably find having a week off will boost your metabolism! ( it did mine)