1st goal Nov. 4th!! Met 10/19/10!

Options
StacLegg
StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
Wooooot Wooot ~ Hoooonk Hooooonk ~ Toooot Tooooot~~ I am so excited this morning!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
I can't believe that I have set a goal and actually reached it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never done that before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like a new woman! A woman on a mission!! :bigsmile:
THANK YOU for all of your support, your encouragement, your inspiration..... :drinker:
on days I'm feeling low I always go into the success story community and look at your stories and your before/after pictures and it keeps me going, I think "if they can do it, I can do it to" and it keeps me going..... Look where it has gotten me!! 22 lbs gone!! I am in AWWWWWWWWWWW!!! I don't feel a ton different, and I don't think its really noticeable yet.... but someday, somebody is gonna walk up to me and say, "WOW Stac, you look good!" :blushing:
Thanks again for believing in me, and believing in yourselves, and for being here on MFP!!!!!!!!!!!! I am blessed to call you my friends!! :flowerforyou:
I set my first goal for Nov. 4th ~ 180lbs because that is our Anniversary. As much as I know my Husband loves me, I know he would prefer I not weigh 202lbs... so as much as it was planned for a gift for me, it is a gift for him also.... I now have set Nov.4th to be 175lbs. I'm not sure I can get there.... but I know it will be close!! We love to go stay at a Motel called "Stoney Creek Inn" in Des Moines.... this year our daughters paid for our stay there as our gift, so we are even more excited!! Our reservations are for the following weekend, Nov. 13th and I KNOW I can be 175lbs that day!!!!! I'm sure we will celebrate!! We've been married 15 yrs!!! :drinker: this day and age, its like 50 yrs..... too many marriages are being treated as being disposable with the young couples! Marriage is def not easy, but so worth all the hard work!! :wink:

Replies

• hmrtym
    hmrtym Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is an exciting accomplishment! LIve in the moment and keep on moving forward! You'll get where you want to be! Congrats again!
  • lovinyoutwo
    lovinyoutwo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!!!
  • myrbg
    myrbg Posts: 93
    Options
    CONGRATS!! i needed to read this to keep me focused on my journey. THANK YOU and keep it up! =]
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Excellent thats great!!! you have done extremely well im sure you will reach your new goal you have set urself, keep up the good work :-)
  • cef957
    cef957 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Now you can read about yourself in the success stories!!! (for those down days or munchy days!)
  • joyfulmom4him
    Options
    Wow that is awesome. How exciting to be celebrating 15 yrs. of marriage. I will be celebrating 14 in December and my goal is to be able to get by wedding bands on again. So proud of you. Woot!
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! I bet it's a lot more noticeable than you think!
  • rcatr
    rcatr Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    it's always great to meet goals early! and the compliments...cherries on top! way to go and here's to your next goal! :drinker: (that's water in those mugs btw! :laugh: )
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you!! And I have to disagree - it IS a noticeable difference!! You look FANTASTIC!!! Way to go and congrats!
  • jlbjab
    jlbjab Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! I am so happy for you! I love reading these stories! They keep me trucking along! Happy Anniversary too!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Awww Stac, I'm so excited for you :bigsmile: I know you will reach your goals as you are the most determined and consistent friend I have :bigsmile: And THANK YOU for your support too! Together we can conquer!! :flowerforyou:

I'm proud of you hun :heart:

And you look GREAT! :drinker:
  • StacLegg
    Options
    CONGRATS!! i needed to read this to keep me focused on my journey. THANK YOU and keep it up! =]

You have made my day! I've always been encouraged by others, Inspired by others..... I NEVER thought I could the same for someone else..... guess I just never thought about it!!
    So Thank you for thanking me I guess!!?!! lol :bigsmile:
  • StacLegg
    Options
    Awww Stac, I'm so excited for you :bigsmile: I know you will reach your goals as you are the most determined and consistent friend I have :bigsmile: And THANK YOU for your support too! Together we can conquer!! :flowerforyou:

I'm proud of you hun :heart:

And you look GREAT! :drinker:

Thanks Anna!!!!!!!! You have become such a great friend! You are there for me every single day, I look forward to your posts and comments everyday!!
    In fact I told my husband about my new found friend and that I think I should plan a vacation to go see you and hang out in the Vineyards with you!! =)
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • hachiboy
    Options
    Way to go , great job. Keep up the excellent work :)
  • mrecker
    mrecker Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Awesome, very inspirational. Smell of success.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!