kick up the

Options
butt required! I don't seem to be able to manage my weekends ! grrr, and haven't posted what I ate as computer was down which seemed to give me green light to eat rubbish!

back to the grindstone today, even if it is a wet miserable Monday!!!

Replies

• ChiaGnome
    ChiaGnome Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Here's to a swift kick in the pants to both of us! I used so many "great" excuses to eat really poorly this weekend. No more! Let's both have a goal of eating well and logging this whole week - starting now! I believe in us :P
  • crispsandwich
    crispsandwich Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Thanks Chia, logging like a demon and determined to keep it up for the next 7 days, including those devilish Sat/Sundays lol good luck we can do it!
  • ImRemko
    ImRemko Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    The computer being down is no reason not to log. Should have written down what you are on paper, and planned on logging it digitally as soon as the computer was up and running again. Well, a bit too late now, but perhaps something for the next time ;)
  • snejkaxo
    snejkaxo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    This is my strategy to manage weekends. It is official now: I will always eat more on the weekend, than during the week, and there is no point in fighting this, if I can't win the battle. I have more time on the weekend to eat, I spend more time with my boo, cooking and eating is one of the things we enjoy doing together, etc, etc. So what I do, I don't treat calories bank as on a day by day basis, but rather as a weekly bank. So if I "spend" less during the week, I have surplus on blow on the weekend. It's been working wonderfully for me, and this is something I can support as a lifestyle.
  • scruffykaz
    scruffykaz Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Weekends are my evil nemesis too
  • lucan07
    lucan07 Posts: 509
    Options
    Here's a swift size ten, log everything and carry on don't worry about what was it won't help, I log everything I eat and do not worry about eating too much because I can always move more to eat more so if I am short on calories for the day a good cardio session will soon balance the books. If you want to achieve anything you need to put in the effort, cheating yourself is not putting in the effort it only proves that you do not want to achieve your goal enough to be honest even with yourself.

If the computers down I log on the phone app!
  • crispsandwich
    crispsandwich Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I take all your advice thankyou!

I know I could have written it down and logged it after (my phone wont accept the app) but the whole point of the log is that I WAS using it as an excuse hence the need for the kick up the back side!!!!

and I like the idea of a weekly bank of cals, rather than daily, might give that some thought (I am cutting back these next few days and upping the exercise to try combat the weekend excesses!)