Fell off the wagon...BUT IM BACK!!!!

Options
Hi my name is Lauren and I am a food addict...I fell off the wagon a month ago and I woke up today and decided to PUT THE PIZZA DOWN!! Im going to set mini goals and continue logging in every day. I did fantastic before my mess up and I want to do it again! Please join me on my journey so that I can stay motivated. Im a single mom and I want this soooooo badly!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• xphiletc
    xphiletc Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm a single mom and in your same boat! Feel free to friend me - I need all the motivation I can get.
  • kaittea
    kaittea Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Meee too! Hard to get back into the routine after not having such an healthy one all summer haha. :) Best of luck! Anyone can add me if they'd like!
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Well done for getting back on the wagon!!

I am similar so feel free to add me if you need a little support :smile:
  • benum21121
    Options
    Congrats to BOTH of you! You've made the most important step- you're here to make a difference! Having a good attitude and logging daily can really help you change your habits around.. I wish you both luck, and I'm happy to see you back on the wagon. :-)
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Glad you are back!!!! You can do this!
  • happiestcamper
    Options
    yep, I'm with you...
    messed up yesterday and couldn't seem to stop-but today is a new day and a fresh start! So here's to us and making our goals a reality!!!
  • happychic
    happychic Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm back today too!! .....Add me for support and motivation! :)
  • lpennington76
    Options
    I know the feelin! I've spent the last 2 weeks being a slacker, and I feel awful for it. I'm only cheating myself. It's time to buckle down, and get on the do-right program! I could use some motivation...feel free to add :)
  • jennwren77
    jennwren77 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Never give up
  • dantanjah
    dantanjah Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congrats on making a fresh start. Yesterday is the past, make good choices today. Feel free to add me as a friend if need additional support.
  • badgranola
    badgranola Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That wagon is tough to stay on for sure. I'm climbing back on today!
  • mslyn1967
    Options
    Good luck! I just discovered this site and joined this morning. I am looking for support so with any luck I won't fall off the wagon again. I am a single mom again... grown kids now I am raising my grandbabies. I had forgotten how much energy you need to keep up with a 2 and 3 year old! Would be great if you want to support me while I support you. I need to be held more accountable for my actions or in this case lack of actions. Good luck to you!
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Good luck it's a tough wagon to stay on, but you can't look at it as staying on the wagon or you will never stay on it. I think something we all must realize is this is not a diet or a workout routine because those things end this won't end. This is a new way of life I always correct people when they say how is your diet going cause it's not a diet it's a change.
  • reallymyBEST
    reallymyBEST Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Me, too!!! It's been a really, really bad month. Plantar fasciitis stopped my running, I've been on a tough work schedule, and my food choices have been BAD. Ready to get back on track!

I need the support, so hoping to add a lot of you! Feel free to add me.
  • tacobella2013
    Options
    Thanks guys!! This is exactly the reason I need to keep on MFP I appreciate all of your kind words and motivation!! I need this to wake up in the morning and need to be accountable for my every bite, it definitely works better than any quick fix. It is so easy to be bad but I want to be better at being good :)
  • AnnasGrammie
    AnnasGrammie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've been away for several months and now I'm back at the same weight I was when I left. I just feel like it was time wasted. I need encouragement to stay with my eating plan and get these pounds off. Bella, hang in there. You can do it. You've got the right attitude.
  • CSYounce
    CSYounce Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    It must be "Get Back on the Wagon Day"!! To be honest I am glad I am not the only one making a fresh start today. I have been so embarrassed about my most recent pitiful attempt.

IT IS GOOD TO BE AMONG FRIENDS!!!!!

HOORAY FOR US AND DAY 1!!
  • Welcome back!!!! Feel free to add me.... Glad you decided to come back.
  • Lindsay822
    Options
    Welcome Back! Feel free to add me!
  • pal2323
    pal2323 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am also once again starting over!! Hopefully this will be last time! Need to get fit and healthy!! Would love to make new friends and give encouragement!