Anyone else have salt bloat?

Options
Sounds terrible, and it is.

I have been making great progress and working out consistently. I am about to go on my honeymoon, and it seems my shorts I keep trying on to assess my weight loss are tighter this morning, and my legs look bigger.

The only thing I am doing is eating a little more sodium than the suggested daily amount and having less than half of the recommended eight 8 oz glasses of water a day. I am hoping if I reverse those stats that this weight will start to drop off.

Anyone experience weight gain from salt? Not during your period, I mean. I have been working too hard to just get bigger looking.

Replies

• SlimmingMeDown
    SlimmingMeDown Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    You have to drink water, and cut back that salt! Eat foods that are high in potassium, it helps remove excess sodium from the body. Bananas, raisins and plain baked potatoes are high in vitamin K.
  • SlimmingMeDown
    SlimmingMeDown Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You have to drink water, and cut back that salt! Eat foods that are high in potassium, it helps remove excess sodium from the body. Bananas, raisins and plain baked potatoes are high in vitamin K.

Excellent. I love all of these foods. I already ate a banana today, and am going to eat a baked potato at lunch. Maybe raisins at dinner. Yum.