Hi, trying to go from 162 to 130!

Options
Hi, I just joined and need support with keeping on track. I like to eat out and have sweets at times.

Replies

• balesalicia
    balesalicia Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 166 and am trying to get to 136! for my wedding next august :O Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Also add me if you like. I dont have any MFP friends
  • 815erica
    Options
    I added you! I just joined so I don't have any friends either. We seem to have about the same amount that we want to lose so we can try together:)
  • momxs2
    momxs2 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Just sent you my friend request!

You can do it!!
  • kriskris92
    kriskris92 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want, I have about the same starting weight and goal also :) Have sort of fallen off the wagon lately but am working on getting back in to it!
  • BrandiNauta
    BrandiNauta Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    Just sent you my friend request.
    Seeking motivating friends is a step in the right direction !! So you're on the right track !!
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I started at 168, currently about 149 and shooting for somewhere between 120-125 so we're pretty close! Sending a friend request :)
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Im trying to get to the 130s as well.
  • bakemma
    bakemma Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm at 161 trying to get to 135ish. Feel free to add me. We have a pretty similar way to go!
  • SassyClassyandALittleBadAssy
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I started at 185 and am working to get to 135/140. I'm about about 15 pounds away, feel free to add! :happy:
  • valzippy
    valzippy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to MFP and have a similar goal (165 to 140). I'd love to friend you, but don't even know how! :blushing:
  • arw060310
    arw060310 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I went from 159-130 before. Then I got pregnant. Now I'm at 158 again trying to go back down =] You can add me as well!
  • jeanri
    jeanri Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I am trying to go from 174 to 127! I know I have a long way to go, but have lost 8 lbs so far, so I guess I am doing something right.

Anyone who wants, can add me as a friend! I believe we all need all the motivation we can get!

:)
  • erinalysa14
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as most of you, currently 162 looking to get down to 140. I've been lingering in the low 160's far too long!
  • panhandle
    panhandle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 166 and am trying to get to 136! for my wedding next august :O Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Also add me if you like. I dont have any MFP friends

hi, last January I weighed in at 164 and by early July I weighed 130. I reduced (not eliminate just greatly reduced) my bread and cheese and all baked goods in my daily eating habits. Those seem to be my trigger food on top of this I did a t-tapp program called total workout for 8 weeks during this time and got really good results. Best to you, you can do this and look and feel wonderful in your wedding dress...
  • MysticShayde
    Options
    150 to 120 here!
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    You can achieve your goal!!! My numbers are living proof it can be done!
  • cjohn2278
    cjohn2278 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as well! Going from 160 to 129! Feel free to add me and we can go on this journey together!

CJ
  • jayrudq
    jayrudq Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Hi - I started at 162 in June and have lost 20 pounds since then. Working on those next seven pounds and we will see where it goes from there.

Feel free to friend me....
  • TerresaTate
    TerresaTate Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am trying to get back on the wagon. I just turned 50 and I am at 170 and want to be at 140. I lost about 30 lbs about 3 years ago, but I've put back on 20 - IT'S TIME TO STOP the madness. I will be back at the gym in 2 weeks, I need the day light saving time to kick in because I am a 5:30am gym girl (was for over a year), had surgery and just lost the drive. Now I am motivated and ready to gather some new supportive female (sorry guys) friends that want honest support. I know the first 10 pounds will drop quickly, but by building muscle the numbers will stall.

Please add me if you are in a similar need of advise and support.

Terresa