Looking for friends

NikkiJ17
NikkiJ17 Posts: 295
edited September 22 in Motivation and Support
Hey everybody I'm looking to add some friends. I need all the support I can get. I'm a 36 year old stay at home mom, youngest child of 9 preachers kids, (7 boys, 2 girls). Married to my high school sweetheart for 16 years. Three kids, 15 year old daughter and (almost) 13 year old twins, boy & girl. I love music & singing and am on the worship team at my church. I love reading Christian fiction and watching Criminal Minds, Biggest Loser, Castle and CSI:NY. I love the Lord Jesus Christ with all my heart and live everyday by His grace and mercy. I am the director of Women's Ministry at my church as well as one of the 5-6 grade teachers. I'm an organizational FREAK!!! probably borderline OCD. LOL I love lists and files :-) I have struggled with weight since the 3rd grade but am now at my highest ever. I have a cedar chest full of skinny clothes that I want to wear. I do Zumba 2 nights a week and attend an informal weight loss meeting once a week. I don't really have anyone close to me that is trying to lose weight, so that makes it much harder. I need accountability and suggestions. I'm trying to keep my eating healthy but also reasonable for a family of 5 on a budget. I LOVE trying new recipes. I'm not big on veggies and fruits so I welcome ideas and recipes for making them taste yummy. I'm also not very good at setting realistic goals so if anyone can help me out there, please do. Anyways, if you have any of these things in common with me please send me a friend request.

Replies

• Welcome Freind request is on the way this is an awesome site and the suppory here is amazing Looking forward to watching the pounds disappear have a great day SMILES
  • TracyJean2012
    TracyJean2012 Posts: 517 Member
    I'd love to help you out with any kind of support that I can! I'm sending you a friend request lets help each other,:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • Hey NikkiJ,

I am for supportt too most of my friends as you dont need to loose weight either. So add me as your friend and we can support eachother. I am 42 yr and have 3 kids also 16,15, 12 I am very busy with the kids driving them to all their sports and activities and i think just lost track of myself and I am determined to get this weight of and star eating healthy.

Have a great day!
This discussion has been closed.