30 Day Clean Eating Challenge

Options
Hey guys- I'm doing a 30 day clean eating challenge in a private group on facebook (somehow I forget to log in on here every day but manage to log in on facebook LOL) I'm wondering if anyone would like to join me- I'm limiting the group to 15 dedicated individuals starting on October 21st- and the only rule is that you have to post one picture of one clean eating healthy meal per day. I will be posting recipes and menus that I am using. The goal is to motivate and encourage.

Let me know!! =D I can't wait to here from you!

Replies

• MsFascinating
    MsFascinating Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello

I would like to join this group, I have started my eating today but I would love to keep it going.
    Thanks
  • Mammykimbo
    Options
    Hi I restarted my clean eating today too but would love to join in the challenge too. Thanks x
  • danielle_jeanne
    danielle_jeanne Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Mammykimbo- I received your friend request and sent you a message MsFascinating- I'll be sending you one in a minute!
  • MyStarr7
    MyStarr7 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the challenge!! :-)
  • skrynicki
    skrynicki Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind joining!! I'm starting a 100% clean eating challenge on the 21st as well with my hubby, so we can all work together to keep each other motivated! :)
  • dwhit90
    Options
    I would love to join, I am trying to start a healthy lifestyle for me and hopefully my husband and son.
  • danielle_jeanne
    danielle_jeanne Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I messaged the three of you! Hope to talk to you soon <3
  • cissili
    Options
    I would love to join!!! How do I do it?